Leading Democrat hanging with the holocaust faders

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Feb 13, 2006.

1. TGregg

TGregg

Looks like Al Gore has been hanging around with the folks who claim the holocaust never happened. I know, it's not news that the left is buds with the enemies of the USA and civilization, but maybe there's just one more lefty we can pull back from the brink of insanity.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=3924&only

2. Ricter

Ricter

You're on the wrong side of that brink, don't pull me back, THANK YOU.

Edit: OMG, that site is such a well known right wing slanted site.

Edit 2: So anyway, Gore was a speaker there once. Did he deny the Holocaust occurred?

3. TGregg

TGregg

So which part of:
    are you having a problem with?

4. Ricter

Ricter

Your use of the word "hanging" in the subject line. It's a form of lying.

5. TGregg

TGregg

Hate to show sane readers how wrong you are, but Al Gore already spoke at “The Zayed Centre for Coordination and Follow-Up”, and the link above just shows folks what they are about.

Sucks to be a liberal, I know. But hanging is correct. Don't worry, it's no real surprise to most citizens that the left is working hard to see the enemies of the GOP become victorious. Whether it's "freedom fighters" in Iraq (Micheal Moore's name for them, as well as Cindy Sheehan) or peace-loving sucide bombers, the Democrats are happy to see them win and the USA suffer.

6. Ricter

Ricter

Jesus are you that stupid? What part of my reply is wrong? I said he spoke there. You're trying to imply, guilt by association-wise, that he's sympathetic, by using the word "hanging", like we commonly use it to say "hanging with friends". Fuck off until you can throw something with some weight behind it.

7. Looks like the Bushes have been hanging around with the folks who claim the holocaust never happened.

wednesday, august 28, 2002

"...they are funded by the Arab League, and other speakers this year have included former vice president Al Gore, former secretary of state James Baker, and President George W. Bush’s brother, Neil Bush. Oh, and Lyndon LaRouche."
    http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=3924&only

:confused: :confused: :confused:

8. Ricter

Ricter

Is Neil Bush in line at all to ascend to the throne, or is it strictly Prince Jeb's right?

9. According to the title of this thread Neil Bush and James Baker are leading democrats.

10. Ricter

Ricter

Lmao, hey TGroggy, can you spell "backfire"?

#10     Feb 14, 2006