Leading conservative economist blasts town hall mobs...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Thank you.

#21     Aug 14, 2009
  2. I haven't monitored your communication. I find conservatives in general to be hypocrites. They talk about strong national security, small government, fiscal responsibility and family values as the pillars of their movement but do NOT follow those themselves.

Then please answer my questions? As a conservative, what are you trying to conserve and who was the last conservative president?

#22     Aug 14, 2009
  3. Thank-you and I agree with you. The Republican senator from my state was not happy with the spending and he became an outcast. The problem with GOP is that the neo-cons and religious nuts hijacked the party and the good people got marginalized, but the people who knew it was wrong still keep supporting the neo-cons.

#23     Aug 14, 2009
  4. Stop moved to 95.75 and will leave it there for an hour. Going on a bike ride.
    Hopefully this works out.

#24     Aug 14, 2009
  5. When I call myself conservative, I refer to what you would probably call "old fashioned values". I do not believe in gay marriage. I do not support abortion. I support the right to bear arms...and so on.

You seem eager to ask me questions, but unable to answer those posed back at you.

You called me a hypocrite. I asked you to show me where I was hypocritical, not to search out where I might be hypocritical through redirection of the argument. So either admit you made a generalization or there is no point in continuing this discussion with someone who will only see what they want in a debate.

#25     Aug 14, 2009
  6. Out at 1600....it's a beautiful day so going on another ride. Will post the blotter later.

#26     Aug 14, 2009
    #27     Aug 14, 2009
  8. I guess your lack of response to my question (again) speaks volumes.

#28     Aug 14, 2009
  9. Now you all seem to be coming around to uderstanding why the wealthy elite contribute to both sides of a campaign. "Whatever works baby."

#29     Aug 14, 2009
  10. Get off the high horse....you're just a moderator here and it's sad that being a moderator is the best thing that has happened to you. I said that I was going on a bike ride. I just got back and I'll respond when I have time.

#30     Aug 14, 2009