LBRGroup.com stop the @#$% spam

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by PoundTheRock, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Yes I learned a lot in her room primarily by repetition. Some trading lessons need to be drummed in till they become automatic. I have no idea how she is doing now, but I will say that she made many, many good calls when I was there. I know that some of her setups dont work as well anymore but what I learned from her was not the setups. It was the daily routine, preparation, etc. I didnt realize she was doing email spam. Dont know what the story is there. I just know that shes ok in my book.

#11     Mar 21, 2004
  2. wdscott

wdscott

I subscribe to her basic service EOD only. I do find about 110$ a month in value for some of her statistical testing and related market experience. I believe it to be of some benefit to me. Her real-time chat I do not subscribe to.

As far as her announcement and spam I saw pop-up the other day, I consider that BS and I reported it immediately to Baron. If she wants to advertise, she must pay the owners of this board.

My views on her, which were neutral to positive have already changed for the worse.

Best Regards,
    Dave Scott

#12     Mar 21, 2004
  3. Why is that she is offering just 3 days trial and needs
    $350 for subcribtion? Does it mean we make money
    using her service for each that 3 days?

Does she make any calls around 11.30AM-1.30PM
    each day? In here "Live Future Room Sample" I didn't
    see any call made during that time period

#13     Mar 21, 2004
  4. WinSum

WinSum

What's the big deal ? If you don't want to receive emails, then unsubscribe from her mailing list.

I got the email too but didn't consider it to be spam. There was two educational PDF file links in that email that I found interesting. The email was their way to let her subscribers know about her upcoming events. If you unsubscribe from her service, you should be removed from any future emails from LBR.

If I misunderstood and you have already sent an email to unsubscribe from her emailing services but they continue to send you email, then I understand your irritation about being spam.

#14     Mar 21, 2004
  5. Ebo

Ebo

Yet another useless thread on ET!
    Lets talk about SPAM for 5 pages.

#15     Mar 21, 2004
  6. I was in her live room for a few days as well and I only saw her loss money, I also took 2 of her ES trades (small) just to test the waters. Net loss's on both that turned me off.

I also found the other members of her room to be really tight lipped and not very helpful, this kind of annoyed me too.

The moderators where good guys though they have always answered my emails promptly and professionally.

I have made money on almost all the position trades I have found for myself using her/Crabel and Taylor methods.

This is why I have an interest in taking it further but the reviews have been mixed so caution prevails for now.

Anyone interested in a trading partner using her material as the basis of interest?

I have some good stuff from her!!!

#16     Mar 21, 2004
  7. Last week there were multiple threads started in Trading, Resources, and Anouncement forum with a first time poster whose all messages were about this seminar. Once it was deleted it came back for second time in this forum which was again deleted.

#17     Mar 21, 2004