Lbr group

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by kserra, Aug 20, 2003.

1. kserra

kserra

I am new here and was wondering if anyone had any feedback concerning the LBR Group website services. I currently employ several of LBR's methods from street smarts and was wondering how good the website was, and what services you would recommend and which you think are not that important.

I noticed the sample stuff she has looks really good, but maybe that is becuase she has merely chosen the better trades to use as samples.

I have used the search feature to look for this information, but most of the information I have found is dated, any help concerning how this feature is working for anyone here would be of great assistance.

2. WinSum

WinSum

Her chatroom is pretty good for trading Futures. Linda has an uncanny ability to interpret market action.

3. kserra

kserra

Any more info, I am not really futures trader, how about her stock picks ?

Do you think she is helpful as instructor or is it more of a piggyback strategy ?

4. Linda and Chris Terry do a great job of teaching. Their chatrooms aren't just "hey follow me".
    They both do a great job of helping you to learn to be on your own.
    I was a member for 3 months and made copies of the room transcripts every night for continued study.

At $300 a month it is a little steep in price, but I decided where else can I get a live education from one of the best for 3 months.

If you feel that is too much, I can also recommend Teresa Lo 's live chat room. It is $99 a month and very similar. Whatever you decide, don't consider it a cost, consider it a very advanced college class.

Hope this helps.

Pete

5. gemini_315

gemini_315 Guest

daytraderpete,

I believe that Linda uses a basket of commodities and a basket of 250 stocks to trade her strategies in Street Smarts. Do you know what her criteria is for selecting which commodities and which stocks she includes in her baskets. It doesn't mention anything about this in her book.

Thanks.

6. Boomer

Boomer

what's her website?

7. mg_mg

mg_mg