Lay & Skilling. Thumbs up or down??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optionpro007, May 17, 2006.

Thumbs up or down ?

Poll closed May 27, 2006.
  1. Up

11 vote(s)
    23.4%
  2. Down

36 vote(s)
    76.6%
  1. Any opinions on the film "Enron: The smartest guys in the room"? Accurate portrayal of the downfall?

#21     May 20, 2006
  2. Evidently, you are not quite yet capable of distinguishing between commercial enterprise and criminal enterprise. That is not altogether surprising, judging by several of your past posts. No doubt, the nuance is lost on you. Meanwhile, you pat the thugs on the back for stealing from you and people like you, hoping that, by virtue of this false association, you will one day be among them. Good luck with that. I'm sure they're all listening and, in appreciation of your support, will call you any day now to invite you to join their ranks.

#22     May 20, 2006
  3. Bwahahahahahah ... they used to take guys like this out back and shoot'em :mad: :D

Thanks for letting'em know what time it really is (or, hey, I know, Cheese has done the same thing and has millions of dollars stashed away, and just likes to post on ET because he is bored ...)

#23     May 20, 2006
  4. Cheese

Cheese

Poor little underdog named Thunderdog. Yapping and barking accusations about my standing because I defend others.

Hell, elsewhere I've spent a lot of time arguing for the rights of small investors in stocks who lose some or all of their money through businesses or business start-ups by small time venturers selling their embroidered spin and who often populate this type of arena.

You know you tried and failed to get your own snout into the big cash trough, so wake up to yourself and wake up to the real world.
    :)

#24     May 21, 2006
  5. Evidently, even thinly veiled tact is lost on you. Kindly allow me to be more blunt. You're an idiot.

#25     May 21, 2006
  6. Cheese

Cheese

Well now all that posturing and puffed up diction .. then bang, bullseye, blown apart from your asshole upwards, as your humbug goes up in flames.

You know that I know that you tried and failed to get your own snout into the big cash trough.

Sweet dreams, pal.

#26     May 21, 2006
  7. LOL!

#27     May 21, 2006
  8. I have absolutely no idea what you were trying to convey in your first paragraph. (No, don't bother explaining. I don't care.)

As for your second paragraph, it is abundantly clear that you are assessing your own life. What you are implying is that everyone would steal if they had an opportunity to do so, since that is what the indicted executives at Enron were charged with, and that is the conduct that you are supporting and condoning. Judging others by your own standards says much about you. None of it good.

#28     May 21, 2006
  9. Cheese

Cheese

Hitting out with more untrue accusations, just because you tried and failed to get your own snout into the big cash trough.

And, dearey me, where are your standards?

So, pal, sorry, its time for you to go home to your Mummy with your tail between your legs. You're been a naughty boy making up lies about others.

#29     May 21, 2006
  10. One of the pitfalls of engaging an imbecile in debate or an exchange of any kind is that he doesn't even know when he has been eviscerated. Hence the expression, "He's too dumb to die." Lesson learned.

#30     May 21, 2006