Lawyer Recommendations

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by jonjoy3287, Mar 3, 2011.

  1. Hi, I'm not sure what is the correct forums to post this on.

    My previous employer (a well known prop shop) mixed up my social security number with someone else on the tax forms, I told them about their mistake, yet they apparently had the other person file taxes using my social security number.

    That person is accused of a Ponzi Scheme, and the CFTC has my social security number as an account which needs to be locked up. I need someone preferably in New York.

    Anyone know a good way to clear my name?