Lawsuit Again, TD Ameritrade TOS Getting it Again

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by systematictrader, Nov 19, 2020.

1. JSOP

JSOP

That's not grammar shortcuts. That's the wrong word, pinhead!! Go fuck yourself cuz you obviously can't do anything else. Not even sure if you know how to fuck with the microdick... :D

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    #21     Nov 21, 2020
  2. JSOP

JSOP

There is no market with negative prices but of course that is beyond your dickbrain to understand.

Well I am not the one with the losses and who is desperately trying to get back by wasting more money...:D

#22     Nov 21, 2020

3. hahahaha your still saying there is no market when its negative, you just show how little you know, google search it

#23     Nov 21, 2020
  4. i am starting to feel bad for you on how newbie you are,, pity people like you,

#24     Nov 21, 2020
  5. JSOP

JSOP

Yeah well like I said, I am not the one with the huge losses and who is desperately trying to recover it back by wasting more money, time and energy but is only going to end up with even larger losses.

Oh well, in life there are winners, losers and there are losers who lose and then try to blame others and end up just losing more. :D

Good luck with the lawsuit. You are going to need it, big time!

#25     Nov 21, 2020
  6. JSOP

JSOP

Not if it's for an individual instrument, you don't. If you price it as a spread, yeah maybe. I was talking about for an individual instrument, idiot!! You really need to go back to school to learn or relearn English especially in Reading Comprehension.

It's no wonder you couldn't read the advisories to do proper research.

#26     Nov 21, 2020
  7. Dump fuck, where did you get the assumption i am suing, so much skills you got at interpreting messages, find your self another post, your getting humiliated

#27     Nov 21, 2020

8. Mr there was no market at negative prices hahahahahaha JSOP my ass

#28     Nov 21, 2020
  9. JSOP

JSOP

Well if you are not suing, why get so upset? LOL And it's dumb, not dump!! "Dump" is like the judge is going to dump this lawsuit like a piece of garbage. Learn to speak English! This is United States of America!! Idiot!

#29     Nov 21, 2020
  10. JSOP

JSOP

Whatever, you couldn't understand. That's not my problem. I am not the one with the losses. LOL

How did those long crude positions work out for you??!! Everybody told you the CL prices could go to -ve, everybody here was thinking of selling and you were the only one who went long and even encouraged ppl to go long? Who is the dumb fuck now?

And here you thought you could even afford storage for physical delivery??!! :D Seriously?

The ignorance and stupidity is just beyond this universe. LOL I am running out of emojis to show how hard I am laughing.

And here, when shit finally hit the fan, you couldn't even read your own trading platform or understand its consequences:

Instead of contacting your broker, you decided to go on a forum to ask everybody what it meant? Oh "what does it mean for traders"? LOL It means you are FUCKED!! Royally in the A$$!! says Mister futures-goes-into-negatives-all-the-time :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Goodbye and good luck!!! :finger:

#30     Nov 21, 2020