Laugh at my trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by n00b7r4d3r, Aug 5, 2007.

1. I had to go to bed unfortunately so i could not watch this position and i put an oco order and woke up about 10 mins after being filled. I guess i cant complain cause i got to my target but it looks prety funny in hindsight.

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/1015/usdjpyvw0.jpg

2. Ouch

3. I wouldnt laugh at you at least you are trading unlike many on here just a shame you never had a runner or two with a trailing stop like you can setup on Ninja. I find MOST of my monthly cash comes from being able to have 1 or 2 runners without them I would struggle to breakeven.

The real art is trying to get your trailing stop close but not two close.

4. Cruzan

Cruzan

I'm not sure I follow this or understand what 'runners' are. Are you talking about a trailing stop that Ninja (or other software) automatically adjusts as price moves in the desired direction? And if so, in what way would you use more than one at a time on a given trade?

5. Beast84

Beast84

Actually, that was a nice trade, considering that you weren't their. If you were there than maybe you could have let it run. I see why you choose that technical stop it was a nice trade.:D

6. If I am in a trade I usually trade in multiples of 3 so 3/6/9/12/15 etc. I take 1/3 off anthen another 1/3 bring then trail the last 1/3. usually get stopped out on the last 1/3 but on the ocassion it keeps going I try to ride it as I have always had a problem holding on to winners and I have found this is the best way to do that and it makes a massive difference to my P/L