Latest Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Well Robert Malone did invent antivaxxery so he should know.

An interesting bit of trivia, Tsing Tao took his nom-de-plume from Star Trek.

Ray Tsing Tao. https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ray_Tsing_Tao

Or am I just wildly speculating like Malone does in disreputable places.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    #1781     Oct 25, 2021
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Robert Malone is a known purveyor of Covid misinformation with dozens of failed fact checks. Even more laughable are his claims to have "invented" the mRNA vaccines -- something even the fellow scientists listed jointly on patents with him state is not true.

Now let's get to the facts which have been previously discussed -- ALL vaccines will have vaccinated breakthrough cases. Usually at a rate of 0.5% to 4% of the vaccinated in an environment where the disease is highly prevalent. Covid is highly prevalent in every U.S. state and we are seeing a vaccinated breakthrough rate of 0.5% which is at the low end of the expected range and actually very good. "Dr. Robert Malone" should understand this basic information about how vaccines work -- but it appears he does not.

#1782     Oct 25, 2021
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

MAGGATS rejoice, your kids will soon be protected:

#1783     Oct 25, 2021
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#1784     Oct 26, 2021
  5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

“These documents show that Facebook and the CDC are joined at the hip on managing the ever-changing Covid-19 ‘narrative’ – which includes censorship of alleged ‘misinformation’,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

----------

I'm glad the CDC and Facebook are joined to combat misinformation about Covid, Pandemic and Vaccines. Hopefully, the FDA has joined them too.

Too many people have died because of the misinformation / disinformation that was allowed to be posted on Facebook and other social media platforms like Twitter, Youtube and even trading forums like Elitetrader.com

Censorship to save lives is a good thing.

wrbtrader

#1785     Oct 26, 2021
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

That doctor from Yale I spoke of yesterday, said of the (however many ?) dead in the U.S. that 82% would still be alive if those other drugs were used.

#1786     Oct 26, 2021
  7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Antiviral therapeutic treatments (those other drugs) were prohibitive too expensive under the Trump administration and most of those drugs did not get emergency approval until the fall of 2020.

In contrast, under the Biden administration, they are now free plus antiviral therapeutic centers are now set up in outbreak areas of the United States to prevent overwhelming our hospital systems that were interrupting normal patient care (e.g. heart attack patients).

Just as important, the CDC has been promoting approved antiviral therapeutic treatments under the Biden administration but mainly because the drugs are now approved...allowing hospitals to use them without liability.

Covid-Medical-Treatment-Centers.png

I don't like DeSantis but he is now promoting here in 2021 since the arrival of the Delta Variant one of the approved antiviral therapeutic drugs plus the promotion of Covid treatment centers...something he was not able to do in the prior administration.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    #1787     Oct 26, 2021
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Heresy, Van. Your social worker will be by shortly to bring you to your re-education camp. Please remain where you are.

#1788     Oct 26, 2021
    vanzandt likes this.
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Oh ok. I really don't keep up with it, as evidenced by my use of "other drugs" and # of victims. I'm a good sheep on this one. Can't risk getting sick or being a carrier. Not real keen on a mix and match booster though. When's it end ya know?

#1789     Oct 26, 2021
  10. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    #1790     Oct 26, 2021