Latest Rentec Medalion Performance?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by SabreMan, May 19, 2018.

1. schweiz

schweiz

You just showed that I made the right choice in not proving anything.
    It is not because you are a miserable trader that everybody is. No matter how hard that is for your ego.

If you are interested in my mom you should be a necrophile. But for desperate people like you, who need money, that will not be an objection.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    #21     May 20, 2018
  2. schweiz

schweiz

That's exactly what I told.
    https://elitetrader.com/et/threads/latest-rentec-medalion-performance.321274/page-2#post-4658557
    Even for Rentech it is impossible. Based on the figures posted in this thread, Rentech only did make 4 times out of 28 a return, before management fee and incentive fee (5 and 40%), that was above 100% a year. Their average over 28 years is 73%.

And as I know the limitations of myself I have no problem with that.
    My trading income is big enough to have a good life and is at least 50 times bigger than the average US income.
    Why should I make a drama from the fact that I can only trade profitable with a 7 figures account while 99% of people never even make that income, and never in their life will even have such an account?
    A lot of losers on ET try to minimize their own failure by trying to minimize what others (who trade far better) can achieve. Pathetic is the correct word for that.

There were this year already several days that you could make 100% (31.5 points) within 1 day, with a margin of $1,565. So in 1 day, not in 1 year. But that is indeed very frustrating for the majority that can even not be consistently profitable.

#22     May 20, 2018
    helpme_please likes this.
  3. Madoff Trader [​IMG] is at it again.

[​IMG]
    OT/ i have him blocked,but we interacted under one of his previous aliases.

#23     May 20, 2018
  4. say "400" and your in

#24     May 20, 2018
  5. Read somewhere that majority of the fuds trades last a few seconds.Could someone confirm?

#25     May 20, 2018
  6. I missed out that post. I do believe your performance with a million dollar account.

May I ask what is your time frame in trading? Are you day trader, swing trader (hold position for days to weeks) or long-term trader (hold position for months)?

Do you trade stocks or futures or forex?

#26     May 20, 2018
  7. themickey

themickey

Schweiz is from Bulgaria, reading thru his posts he gives nothing away other than his boasts and put downs of nearly every ET resident (because we are all stupid), you will need to crowbar his jaw open and even then nothing worthier than a turnip will be forthcoming.

#27     May 20, 2018
  8. Some traders want to keep their secrets close to their chest, particularly when they are consistently profitable. I try to be polite when I ask. If answers are not forthcoming, I can understand why.

#28     May 20, 2018
  9. themickey

themickey

Yes I understand, if one divulges that they scalp the ES in 4 hourly bars, a whole mob of strangers will suddenly have stolen your trading plan.

#29     May 20, 2018
  10. schweiz

schweiz

I am daytrader futures ES. Never go overnight. I don't share any info about my trading. Can only tell that I am a discretionary trader.

#30     May 20, 2018
    helpme_please likes this.