Latest Rentec Medalion Performance?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by SabreMan, May 19, 2018.

1. These returns ARE impossible unless you have an edge... you know, like "front-running"?

#11     May 19, 2018
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  2. schweiz

schweiz

I know, that's why I cannot beat them with a account of millions of dollars. But I do beat them every year with the size that I trade.

#12     May 19, 2018
  3. schweiz

schweiz

I don't need front running to beat them with my personal account. If front running is the only way you can beat them you should learn to trade. But most "traders" will never learn how to trade...no matter how hard they try.

#13     May 19, 2018
  4. Suggest you stow your ego rant. You're outing yourself as a know-nothing, wanna be... running at the mouth. No offense. We've seen this many, many times before.

#14     May 19, 2018
    Van_der_Voort_4 likes this.
  5. themickey

themickey

Schweiz, are you running a journal on ET with anything to show for your large claim?

#15     May 19, 2018
  6. schweiz

schweiz

Not interested for many reasons:
    1. Privacy
    2. I have nothing to win
    3. Even if I would show proof bashers would always find an excuse to "proof" that the proof is fake or luck
    4. When I trade I have no time to post realtime entries
    5. I also don't want anybody to piggyback on my posted signals
    6. Neither do I wish to give info so that others can try to "reverse engineer" my trades
    7. etc...
    I just give my opinion based on my personal experience. Each person can judge himself what he thinks and if it might be useful for him/her. I also don't care what others think. If people think I tell BS they can put me on ignore.

Fulltime daytraders should make without any problem 3 digit returns. If they cannot they should trade longer timeframes.
    Many (if not most) on ET seem to be experts in trading, so I have nothing that I can teach them.
    This is what Scat posted:You're outing yourself as a know-nothing, wanna be... running at the mouth.

So it is clear that I am probably one of the most stupid posters on ET. So why would anybody be interested in a journal?
    But nobody can forbid me to post what I want to post.

I daytrade the ES with a margin of $1,565 per contract. I need to make 31.5 points A YEAR to double my account. 31.5 points in roughly 240 trading days. Due to volatility margins are now high. I traded a long time with $ 1,250 margin, so needed only 25 points A YEAR to double. If you say that is impossible then you only proof that you are a huge failure as trader. But most "experts" on ET don't even know that. And then I even did not speak about compounding...

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    #16     May 19, 2018
  7. themickey

themickey

Alright alright alright settle down.
    So with 31.5 points a year consistent profit on the ES you are beating Rentec after your expenses.
    The compounding you speak of, what do you live off? You have free board and lodging?
    I would love you to introduce me to your Mom.

#17     May 19, 2018
  8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

What he’s saying is that 31.5 points and he’s bankrupt. And -10 points probably means a permanent inpairment of capital.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    #18     May 19, 2018
  9. 2016: +21.5%
    2017: in the [+5% .. +15%] range
    2018: +1.6% after 1st quarter

#19     May 19, 2018
  10. 3-digit gains is possible with a small-size account. If a trader has an investment account as large as Renaissance, consistent 3-digit annual gain is unbelievable.

#20     May 19, 2018