latest nbc/wsj poll blames republicans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mastacoli71, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Too funny. I wonder how many journalists they have on staff at wsj with a mathematics degree. The poll is based on 800 Americans. What a joke and the dems just keep getting a pat on the back month after month. So tired of the media and their skewed political bias.

2. Well, for a typical sample size, see this.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/101872/how-does-gallup-polling-work.aspx

I'm not a Yank, stopped watching the U.S. version of CNBC because it's a circus with the endless politicking, do sometimes watch CNBC Europe for intelligent commentary from guests.

Don't know much if anything about the Affordable Healthcare Act other than it has been passed by the Legislature, signed by the President and upheld by the Supreme Court. In a normal democracy that usually means accept it and get on with things.

3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Did you sleep through statistics while pursuing your math degree?

4. Maybe I did. Please explain the math since u seem to know.

5. 0.00000025 percent of the population. Clearly this represents all Americans.

6. Exactly my point.

7. Anyone laying more blame on one side or the other is nothing but a partisan hack. Our entire government, top to bottom, is equally corrupt, equally incompetent, equally indifferent, equal in their misrepresentation of the truth, and all equally deserving of the hangmans noose.

8. Another one of my points. All of gov is to blame. Enough said.

9. piezoe

piezoe

Guilty as charged, your Honor.

10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Best post I've read in a while!

#10     Oct 11, 2013