Latest Conspiracy Theory

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TraderJoe08, Oct 24, 2008.

1. #11     Oct 24, 2008
  2. I personally believe the above.

People with money and time can think of some spectacular shit.

We all understand conspiracy theories are a slippery slope but as a logical person i do have some concerns about actions of the past and recent past.
    If you think hard and objectively about actions during the Bush years let alone the other shit that has been going on since the turn of the century it's very easy to draw a logical conclusion.

Think about it. If you didn't have to worry about money, you could use all your time to conspire (with others) and dream up and actually have the means to implement fantastical things, morally right or wrong.

The right wing middle class is rejected by the upper class but brainwashed into blind uber republicanism which encourages the status que train of thought, and any outside thoughts are "un American."

I truly do believe that with information technology people are awakening to the slight of hand that has existed for 100 years or so.

We'll be fine, i have faith.

The future is what we make it.

The link i posted, scroll down a bit and you'll see the article.

#13     Oct 24, 2008
  3. sg20

sg20

Boring.

[​IMG]

#14     Oct 24, 2008
  4. The part that gave it away was the new Capital "Denver" ...
    Yea, right.

#15     Oct 24, 2008
  5. I think the title of the thread is appropriate, if you click the link it's your fault:)

It's Friday night and i'm posting on ET, should give you a clue i have nothing better to do but i feel there are many others who enjoy the read
    / thought provoking theory a thread like this can generate.

#16     Oct 24, 2008
  6. This has nothing to do with Economics.

It belongs in the "nonsense" section of ET, but since there isn't one, chit-chat will do.

#17     Oct 24, 2008
  7. joemiami

joemiami Guest

People who believe this conspiracy crap are the same type of people that tend to think the twin towers in NY were brought down by our gvt.. You all need to submit to some serious psychiatric evaluations

This site has become tarnished with you paranoid delusional losers

#18     Oct 24, 2008
  8. sumosam

sumosam

#19     Oct 25, 2008
  9. When events start going from a simmer to a boil in your country these sorts of crazy stories authors think conditions are ripe to float this stuff. The economy, the election sure, nows the time when Russia can take over the world while noones looking. Theres a concept -- mutual assured destruction. That this "meeting" hasn't been reported anywhere but this digital rag has to make it fiction.

#20     Oct 25, 2008