Latest BP news

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by hippie, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Sanaz3

Sanaz3

Jesus Christ...how many threads titled 'BP'??:confused: That Icelandic volcano a couple months ago spewed out millions of tons of pollutant ashes into air, nobody even cared to call it a 'disaster'...now BP is called a "disaster"??? what a fucked-up news media we have.

For Fu#k's sake, please trade other stocks, leave BP's engineers alone:eek:

2. exactly my thinking.

I dont condone Sep11 or the oil spill. But one lesson it teaches is "Do not do unto others what you would not want them do unto you." I think a lot of Americans have completely forgotten about this. Tragedies are treated with a double standard. "As long as it does not affect my kids, my family, I dont care". But if it happens in my neighborhood, "oh my God, lets sue those bastards", "lets nuke all of Afghanistan", without qualifying who is actually responsible. I think in that sense on average people in most parts of the rest of the world are brought up to think in a lot more refined and discriminating ways.

By the way, the BP story is long over, trading wise. I have no idea why people cling to this name, its completely in-transparent where this stock is gonna go.

3. ~~~

~~~

agree...
    most people in the most parts of the rest of the world agree with you.