latest beheading :-/

Discussion in 'Politics' started by THE MAN, May 11, 2004.

1. Sheesh, what fucking absolute scum these people are. To borrow a line from Turok, it matters not a whit to these people that this guy was there trying to help them. Any American will do.

And it's not even an isolated case. How the fuck can electron even begin to compare this action with the humiliation of the Iraqi prisoners (which was certainly improper). Those people were prisoners for a reason; this guy, from what we can tell, is, by any reasonable standards of justice, a complete innocent.

#31     May 11, 2004
  2. I agree. However, please do not forget that the majority of Iraqis are not bad people, else there would have been alot more of this, and without provocation (I'm referring to the videotaped and photographed provocation here).

It certainly seems unwise, in retrospect, to have humiliated the prisoners in such a way that went straight into the heart of islam, when we are fighting Islamic fundamentalists. It probably would have been wiser to have the Iraqis do the interrogation, and actually SUPERVISE them. What I see here in the best case scenario is a bunch of psychos who were given vague orders and left unsupervised. However, judging by the deliberateness of their strategy (insulting Islam by having men blow each other and being led around on a leash by a woman), I find it hard to believe that these 'rogues,' these grunts, engineered this strategy themselves.

I'm not watching that video -- it's sick, and the victim's family has suffered enough.

#32     May 11, 2004
  3. Yet just another "miscalculation" . . . by our great leader, and those that believe that Murphy's Law doesn't apply to WAR.

Isn't "Nation-State" Building great?
    Who's next?

North Korea???

:(

#33     May 11, 2004

4. Ironically, Iraq was more secular than saudi arabia and many other fairly primitive arab nations. Not as good as UAE, but definitely no Iran.

#34     May 11, 2004
  5. And if you think that the beheading of this man is just service to a registered Democrat you are an insane Republican.

What the fuck are you still doing here beer brain, didn't you bid farewell.

Didn't I puke you up 25 years ago after one too many?

#35     May 11, 2004
  6. Hamms

Hamms

No it was me you puked u homocratic unpatriotic Taliban dick smoking dilldo.

#36     May 11, 2004