latest beheading :-/

Discussion in 'Politics' started by THE MAN, May 11, 2004.

1. THE MAN

THE MAN

I read it is on the "Muntada al-Ansar" site

anyone have a link

yeah, god is so great, stupid f*cks

2. Nothing a few nukes wouldn't fix.

3. msfe

msfe

Islamist website shows 'beheading'

Associated Press
    Tuesday May 11, 2004

A video posted today on an Islamist militant website appeared to show a group affiliated with al-Qaida beheading an American contractor in Iraq, saying the death was revenge for the treatment of Iraqi prisoners by US soldiers.

The video showed five men wearing headscarves and black ski masks, standing over a bound man in an orange boiler suit - similar to a prisoner's uniform - who identified himself as Nick Berg, a US civilian contractor whose body was found near a highway overpass in Baghdad on Saturday.

"My name is Nick Berg, my father's name is Michael, my mother's name is Suzanne," the man said on the video. "I have a brother and sister, David and Sarah. I live in ... Philadelphia." ...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1214449,00.html

4. Pabst

Pabst

How insensitive! Fundamentalist Jihad crazed Islamics are our brothers, HD. We need them to battle against the imperialistic greedy daytrading scum on ET.

5. Who will be the first ultra-Liberal here to call these beheading scum 'Freedom Fighters'?

I'm waiting...

6. Mea culpa, Pabst. I'll try not to be so insensitive in the future. Allahu Akbar!!

7. how did they catch this guy? news say he owned a "small business in PA.. what was he doing over there?? :-/

8. Cutten

Cutten

Yeah, as if this guy was in any way responsible for the Iraqi prison abuse. Stupid f*cks, they need something cutting off and I don't mean their heads.

9. they know he's not personally responsible this is "symbolic" Cutten duh

10. reg

reg

Still waiting for our limp-wristed liberal friends on this board to come to the defense of these animals.

#10     May 11, 2004