Last week,CRAMER said "CAT wont drop to mid 50s".Today CAT 54.20

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by dsq, Oct 29, 2009.

1. sprstpd

sprstpd

How many people did he bury with his "$80 stocks go to $120!" call and his "buy XLF July 2008" call? Did you ever hear of those calls again? I didn't and I watch the show every day.

#11     Oct 30, 2009
  2. Lethn

Lethn

Why has he called himself Jesus?

#12     Oct 30, 2009
  3. dsq

dsq

Care to correct yourself?CAT is 54.90...
    Read before you post.Cramer last week said cat will not go back to mid 50s.Its gone there 2x this week and never revisited the area where he said to go ahead and load up.What dont you understand about that???
    The point of this uselss thread is that Cramer has no business nor do most analysts in telling people which way a certain stock will go.Its a 50-50 toss at best.A broken clock is right 2x a day.
    Thanks for your wrong and useless contribution.

#13     Oct 30, 2009
  4. Jesus

Jesus

Now that I think of it, why would I? And now I'm posting again.:confused: :confused: :confused:

I need to find a better thing to do after hours.

#14     Oct 30, 2009
  5. Jesus

Jesus

Good God! Jesus Christ!
    I wrote,

"My point is not wether or not cramer is right or wrong. My point is Cramer makes hundreds of calls a week, on his show and other places. Of course he is going to be wrong a lot, and of course he is going to be right a lot. If you flipped a quarter a hundred times you are going to get a lot of heads and a lot of tails."

And you just wrote,

"Its a 50-50 toss at best.A broken clock is right 2x a day.
    Thanks for your wrong and useless contribution."

You said the EXACT same thing I did but basically worded it differently and then said my contribution is useless, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE MAKING THE EXACT SAME CONTRIBUTION. So you just called your contribution useless. Its like I said, "I think that glass of water is half full." and then you said, "NO that glass is half empty, and you are completely useless."

"Thanks for your wrong and useless contribution."

How am I wrong? Wrong about what? I never made a call. I just said that Cramer made a call, and that somebody said he was wrong when really at that moment he was right. I never said he would be right tomorrow, next month, or next year! I merely stated that he was right at the moment. SHEESH!

you wrote,
    "Care to correct yourself?CAT is 54.90..."

I wrote,
    "Of course he is going to get one wrong."

Correct myself about what?!?! I never wrote a word about cat specifically. In my initial post I even admitted how cramer got that call wrong but stated he will get many wrong!

"Its gone there 2x this week and never revisited the area where he said to go ahead and load up.What dont you understand about that???"

I understand that perfectly. I said he was wrong and will get many wrong. WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT!

If you really wanted to say Cramer's picks are a 50-50 toss at best (and I agree), then why didn't you just say that at the beginning. would of saved a lot of time, instead of just pointing out one of his many wrong picks. I think we might actually be on the same page.

I am done posting in this POINTLESS thread and defending myself against someone who makes up calls I make and then says the EXACT same thing in rebuttle. Its nothing personal, but What a waste of time!!!!

#15     Oct 30, 2009
  6. Cramer is the most unreliable stock forecaster their is.
    I would say he is wrong more then he is right....he just really knows how to highlight his correct calls.
    Which is why we need more people like John Stewart calling him out.
    But in the end... everyone will get burned by J.C. as he churns his viewers... its just a matter of time.

#16     Nov 1, 2009
  7. LOL +1.
    Or "I'm not racist, but..."

#17     Nov 2, 2009
  8. spindr0

spindr0

If you already know that the Cramer de la Crap and most analysts have no business advising about stock direction then why are you complaining about it?

Personally, I think OUIJA board investing is the way to go!

#18     Nov 2, 2009
  9. hahaha! good one

#19     Nov 2, 2009
  10. That's my exact response when I watch cramer (ususually with a Bud in the hand)! :D

#20     Nov 2, 2009