Last post about this damn test (I promise)

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ProgrammerGuy, May 3, 2008.

  1. I've googled this and can't find anything... where do I sign up to take the bastard?
  2. Surdo


    You need to be sponsored by a FINRA member firm!
    The compliance department will take care of this, I guess you need a job?
  3. I just submitted the paperwork, just a little anxious to get this test passed
  4. Surdo


    You really are not consistant in your posting.

    If you were employed by a FINRA member firm, they would give you STC materials, and sign you up for the classes.

    You realize you need a "sponsor" to take the actual exam?
  5. GGSAE


    Anxious for what? Do you even trade? Please tell us what the hell is going on?
  6. i just submitted the U-4 form
  7. I just submitted mine, too.

    They didn't give me the STC materials. I bought the 'Pass the 7' book. My understanding is that, after there's a background check, they will let me know and I can register for the test with Prometric.
  8. Surdo


    Who gives a RAT's ass!
  9. Are you for real? He had asked about where to sign up for the test.
  10. Surdo


    He started 8 threads on talking the series 7, are you for real, this get's redundant....once again...WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS?

    If you work for a real firm, the compliance department takes care of all of this stuff. I answered 3 of his questions....this get's old.
    #10     May 4, 2008