Last Half Hour

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ssternlight, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Yo LOAD>

Since I am a bitch and need to protect my small children than I should state my point better.

My interest is to live where I can do as I please and not be bothered or ruled by a bunch of bible belt politicians. Now California is not there yet...so I can hang out til that point but the rest of the intelligent world is laughing their ass off at us and the moron that we elected.

I actually would rather debate you about the current market condition, so lets add value to this community and go down that road.

Bite me off some wisdom............ LOAD. can not wait to be educated.

#41     Dec 2, 2006
  2. baby boomers/social security/equity markets/dump

For the record I agree with most everything you've said(including your calling me a JERKOFF), I merely find it curious that most are just now coming to grip with this reality.

Not saying that it just dawned on you, I'm sure you saw this on the horizon last year. It just seems an exercise in futility voicing the obvious at this stage of the game.
    ...and a game it is.

#42     Dec 2, 2006
  3. Hit me with some market /trading wisdom. I am always up for continuing education......really.......and not being a smart ass.

#43     Dec 2, 2006
  4. I already have.

Yes, I believe that you are.

#44     Dec 2, 2006
  5. Quote from WyckoffTrader:

The composite operators need to shake the weak money from the trees and than we can have some confirmation of a trend change.

I have been at my screen since 98 and have not seen a move like this with so much manipulation before is my short 8 year history compared to 20-30 year veterans but this is getting very dangerous and similar to how Japans steps into its currency markets.

This manipulation can last for short period but very unhealthily for the long term environment and normal wash out of the business cycle.

Look at the US markets on the terms of foreign investors who have the dollar risk and weakness to deal with when you divide the SPX using the Euro Currency, the Pound or Yen. The Index is on its first leg down after the April to April run.

The dollar breaks 80 and there is nothing below to stop or help the Fed. It will be a battle at that level but eventually break and we are toast. Sorry guys......but or American dream will be called the Indian and Chinese dream this generation.

Time for a shift in wealth, we have become fat and happy and try to police the world. Look at the Roman empire and their quick rise and fall. Could be very similar.

Shit I live in California and have young kids and pay my taxes like I should but this picture looks bad and I am not very bullish on US leadership. I hope I can adapt to trading in Europe somewhere, if things get real bad the next 2 to 10 years. I hope I can qualify for Switzerland or some tax friendly country.

There should be net outflows form this equity market as the baby boomers start to come under the forced withdrawal requirements. Where are we going to find those new buyers?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WyckoffTrader,

I owe you an apology for my actions an comments yesterday.

I attacked you without provocation and was essentially a ass-first class.

I was just basically having a REALLY bad day with some family issues and I took it out on you.

The world is so full of hate and I unfortunately reflected this in my comments and attitude.

I became what I truly dislike.

I stooped to name calling and deleted part of the message but you had already read it--the damage was done.

I'm deeply sorry and wish to apologies publicly.

Sincerely,

infolode

#45     Dec 3, 2006
  6. No problem, I like a good debate but really do want to add good comments to the other members and make it more positive as this board something get very very bad after a bad day in the markets or elsewhere.

Trade well and lets all make good money for the X-mas bonus that each individual traders can extract from the market.

Cheers.

#46     Dec 3, 2006