Last Half Hour

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ssternlight, Dec 1, 2006.

1. this has been going on for the last month and a half.....do you know how much available capital gs has at their disposal---there are 30 dow stocks-100 nasdaq stocks, 500 snp500 and of course overlapping stocks and indices....(that was not short covering)....this has been going on almost everyday at the dips and the close....no matter how far the dow is down-----------------if you haven`t spotted the fact------then you aren`t trading the ym------futures don`t lie---------just open 3 contracts and go long with a hour til cash close....and you would have net net made a lot of money----------a monkey could have made those trades--------i am sure they will change the pattern as too many people are piggbacking on it now.....................but it is a joke---------how manipulated these markets are-------------it is very easy to do with the loose capital sloshing around----------wait til capital starts tightening up-------trading patterns change---as then the money starts to mean something.

i won`t give away all the patterns,,,,,but there are about 5 patterns that are being used everyday in the ym........that a monkey could use to make 20,000 a month------------it is so easy right now-----youhave to be incompetent to lose money----------something for everyone on that one...the only way you could lose money is if you faded the mutul fund/m and a monday crap rallies----or the 150 point sell-off....but if you used stops....no big deal:)

#31     Dec 2, 2006
  2. LT701

LT701

regardless of the chest beating of the bulls, the spx still does seem to be creating resistence on the 5, 15, and 60 minute charts

but whenever it touches signifigant support, such as the 200 ma on the 60 minute yesterday, it makes a fierce move upward from support into resistence

it was, a down week, if only by 4 points

the short term trend was challanged, and neither side prevailed

i dont think it's time for either side to be cocky, or for that matter, to declare yourself to be on either side

it was a violent, inconclusive week

#32     Dec 2, 2006
  3. "You're only coming through in waves......................................."

.............................((((((synaptic misfire))))))..................................

"....now cut the........wire.....not the.......wire....We're all counting on you."

"...your lips move......"

........start..............stop......................truncate............eom

#33     Dec 2, 2006
  4. LT701

LT701

last 2 days are what i call a 'rangecheck' on the spx, violent moves in both directions, touching the top and bottom of the range, the close of the 22nd and the close of the 28th

on the 22nd, that was the current high - the 28th was the one of very few days in this cycle that it closed below the 20 day moving avg - bullish and bearish boundaries

it ended above the 20 day ma, but below the close of the previous 2 days - it was also down for the week - but none of these by much. it also closed below 1400

anyone have any thoughts of what 'rangechecks' mean, besides an aparent indecision?

#34     Dec 2, 2006
  5. The composite operators need to shake the weak money from the trees and than we can have some confirmation of a trend change.

I have been at my screen since 98 and have not seen a move like this with so much manipulation before is my short 8 year history compared to 20-30 year veterans but this is getting very dangerous and similar to how Japans steps into its currency markets.

This manipulation can last for short period but very unhealthily for the long term environment and normal wash out of the business cycle.

Look at the US markets on the terms of foreign investors who have the dollar risk and weakness to deal with when you divide the SPX using the Euro Currency, the Pound or Yen. The Index is on its first leg down after the April to April run.

The dollar breaks 80 and there is nothing below to stop or help the Fed. It will be a battle at that level but eventually break and we are toast. Sorry guys......but or American dream will be called the Indian and Chinese dream this generation.

Time for a shift in wealth, we have become fat and happy and try to police the world. Look at the Roman empire and their quick rise and fall. Could be very similar.

Shit I live in California and have young kids and pay my taxes like I should but this picture looks bad and I am not very bullish on US leadership. I hope I can adapt to trading in Europe somewhere, if things get real bad the next 2 to 10 years. I hope I can qualify for Switzerland or some tax friendly country.

There should be net outflows form this equity market as the baby boomers start to come under the forced withdrawal requirements. Where are we going to find those new buyers?

#35     Dec 2, 2006
  6. Christ, does anyone have something new to add?

OMG we're all going to die!:D

#36     Dec 2, 2006
  7. I don't know where we will find those new buyers but we are still 10 years away before any of the boomers will be "forced" to withdrawal money.

#37     Dec 2, 2006
  8. Do not blame Jesus Christ for the dismiss of the US. Blame Bush and his Pops.

I am not religions>>>I am just not excited about the job our leaders have done. Let me brain storm for a few days and try to give you some new new and tid bits. Sorry infolode>>>>> I will not let you down again.....JERKOFF.:D

#38     Dec 2, 2006
  9. See to it that you don't or I'll give you such a pinch!:p

#39     Dec 2, 2006
  10. Working on it now. It may take a few days to really impress you.

Hey bro, here is a challenge to you. Tell us all why you think the shit our Gov't, Fed leaders and policy makers will pull this off and keep up with the rest of the world? Than I can make my points from there. A little debate perhaps?

Remember that I am a simpleton so please use small words and keep the material very easy to comprehend.

#40     Dec 2, 2006