Last Good Trading Thread on ET

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by 2manywhiners, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Was that tbe same thread you started basically to preach to others, and even had the audacity to ask the moderators to move all responses down below your so you could finished something like 6-8 consecutive posts of pontification?

Hardly the definition of a "good" thread. "Hi, I am a guru experienced trader, and I am going to put out a bunch of thoughts about how you too can become like me..."

And you are still sore over this? Just say your piece. Don't blow your horn by credentialing yourself.

#11     Feb 1, 2009
  2. Like your username suggests there are 2 many whiners.

#12     Feb 1, 2009
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

There is a certain thread with 53K responses and one can actually make a living following it.

But I am not telling which one.... :)

#13     Feb 1, 2009
  4. I still don't get what you are talking about but apparently you are quite passionate about it.

#14     Feb 1, 2009
  5. Eric, Won't this backfire in case of the resident ET trolls. imagine them having control of a typical shit-thread :mad:

#15     Feb 2, 2009
  6. His coordinates Baron, post his coordinates. The rest will be taken care of...:cool:

#16     Feb 2, 2009
  7. Craig66

Craig66

Yeah, but nobody has to read it.
    I'd rather have threads from people like Eric than not.

#17     Feb 2, 2009
  8. Thanks Fractals for standing up for me and supporting my system that I have posted for sale many times on ET. The most valuable threads on ET often get deleted or moved to chit-chat while the posts from sponsors like Pure-tick seem to ramble on.

#18     Feb 3, 2009
  9. "So you want to be a Stock Trader?" Collectively, the feedback in that thread seems to indicate its more than just worthwhile...

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80319&perpage=6&pagenumber=2

How about "Oil hits record $122 on $200 oil prediction" I posted a common "hype" article when oil was in the 120's and told everyone it would tank... I was basically ignored. Poor little 'ol me. And to think I was laughing so hard at the bullish ignorance at the time, seems almost sad to have taken so much pleasure in making such a spot on call in retrospect.

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=126521

I also posed a question in the Oil thread asking for feedback on what users thought of the only significant addition to ET in years being the Sponsor Links at the bottom of every page. Didn't get much feedback. None actually. Which I guess means nobody cares... tear ='( So I suppose this is the part of my post that either entices: a) the post to be deleted, or b) numerous responses about how I should take the advice of my own user name and "quit whining" from other users with tons of posts in short periods of time, most likely with very few posts of their own showing any intelligible significance.

Normally after a post like this I'd prepare to sit here and throw feces around like the rest of the herd, but honestly, I just don't care to waste any more of my time here.

#19     Feb 4, 2009