Last change to get in for under a buck -- Long Oil!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by The Kin2, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Don't be stupid when it comes to CL. Just buy like there is no tomorrow... literally.

2. good luck with that, high energy prices are doing their dirty work. Are you aware that gasoline stocks are currently at the highest levels since March of 1994? You don't burn crude, you burn the products. Through a combination of ramping up E&P and high prices reducing demand, there are going to be bag holders stomping on those flaming bags of dogshit longs soon.

BTW, those gasoline stockpiles are also being racked up with low refining runs (like 84%+/-). Ethanol has a factor in this as a minimum of 10% of your gasoline is now grown.

3. okay... don't say I diddn't warn you.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hawww!

4. Dude I don't know where you're getting your data from, but crude is very overbought right now from what I'm reading, and the current prices are unsustainable.

5. overbought?, it's the right price

I dare you short it at around 90$

---

also recently;

"Iran Warns of Retaliation"

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/48852b5a-cdd8-11dc-9e4e-000077b07658.html?nclick_check=1

if they want to drive oil prices up some 5 bucks they can do it by stating something like we will cut oil production (even though they won't and even if they do other OPEC members will up their production)

6. I just realized that oilman
    T Boone ... is alot smarter and richer than 90 % of the population on ET

hmmm lets ask him for a comment sometime on the ET boards
    about the next $25 move in crude oil

:)

7. Tums

Tums

Thanks for the sell signal.

8. So how big is your short position?? Did you get in at 98???

9. futuman

futuman

After a year or two you can look back and think how dirt cheap oil was back then, that is now.

10. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw! :D

#10     Feb 28, 2008