laser users help pls!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by sublime-scalper, Oct 17, 2006.

1. i am very new to equities, been in futs for a while...would like to know if anyone can help me set up laser to my prefferences...which, on a conceptual level, i can describe, i just dont know how to technically set it up...if anyone would be agreable to meet with me on msn, aim or irc for a short time i would greatly appreciate it....thanks in advance...

2. bump

3. great, thank you, oh helpful collective entity we call elitetrader...where would i be without you...

4. wtf are u serious????

5. ask genesis for the link to the videos

6. right, i have the link, yet the video is rather ambiguous regarding my specific qs, also i cant imagine that the assistance i seek would take anymore than 10-20 min to complete, thus since it would not be too terribly superfluous to satisfy i thought there might be a good sumeritan out there who is familiar with laser who could sacrafice a few min to assist me....but thankyou for the suggestion

7. mbay

mbay

Have you tried reading the manual ...

Read it again ...

And Again ...

8. mbay

mbay

again ...

9. I am assuming you are a Genesis customer.

Here is a suggestion.

Call their customer support. Explain to them what you want Laser to do. They just might be able to tell you how to do it.

You never know.

10. Fractal

Fractal

You and your second account asking for a good "sumeritan" are not going to get any response. Common sense reasons. Just telling you now.

#10     Nov 5, 2006