Laser Sucks!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by VMTrader, Apr 18, 2007.

1. I third that.

Couldn't trade on Laser today past 10:00am.

#21     May 1, 2007
  2. gkadir

gkadir

Having issues with laser today again. I got out of a position when there was false bids on INET linning up.
    Then level 2 keeps on refreshing.

The market is hard enough to trade, the last thing you need is your execuation platform against you too.

If this isn't sorted out soon, I am sure Genesis will be downsizing and selling their surplus servers, instead of growing.

#22     May 3, 2007
  3. No problems in Laser today at all. Maybe yesterday's software upgrade did the trick. I hope so.

#23     May 4, 2007
  4. Laser worked fine today for me also. Yes, yesterday's update seemed to have worked some magic.

#24     May 4, 2007
  5. promagma

promagma

Working for me too, today .... I hope it stays.

#25     May 5, 2007
  6. gkadir

gkadir

Gentlemen,

I had issues on yesterday (Friday), may I ask which version you are using? One issue I find using the latest version is I can't put stops on, so I am using Laser 286.2.

My issues were, that the quote stopped, I had to change quote servers to resume.

Thx

#26     May 5, 2007
  7. guys...........the attitude has always been the same at laser............TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT...........WE DO NOT CARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

#27     May 5, 2007
  8. Charts down...again.

Level II quotes crossed and not updating...again.

Highs and lows wrong.

Laser is definitely living up to the title of this thread.

P.S. Still no decent stops or any word on if/when stops will be improved, after 6+ months.

#28     Jun 1, 2007
  9. i use assent "anvil" and love it///if i have an issue,i call the trade desk and have them put in an order,.i rarely have any problems at all...just curious,why not try anvil?

#29     Jun 2, 2007
  10. cstfx

cstfx

Laser has access to a much larger short list than Anvil. Yes, you could put in a request for the stock, but when you are trading, that takes time and the moment could be gone.

#30     Jun 2, 2007