LaSalle Street Trading Group, LLC(Chicago)

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by vulture, Mar 30, 2002.

1. About a year ago I spoke with this firm in Chicago(30 S. Wacker Drive) CME Building...They were offering desk space to e-mini futures traders since many of their stock traders were blown out of the market in 2000...Was wondering if these guys are still around or if their e-mini traders left as well...Have not seen their website in awhile and it appears that they are no longer listed either...
  2. On a web search the URL is
    mentioned on several sites. The web site appears to be inop. It
    is possible that Lasalle Trading may have changed Domain names or have been bought/merged with another firm. You may want to check the phone directory in the Chicago area or call the CME/CBOT and see if they are members.
    If you are looking for a electronic futures broker in the Chicago area, you may want to visit ZAP futures at
    They are now part of REFCO and they may have space to trade in
    house, give them a call.

Gene Weissman
    Lieber & Weissman Sec., L.L.C.
  3. just21

4. thanks for the replies, but mainly I asked about this firm more out of curiosity than looking for another place to call my office...Was curious to see if they could maintain a professional shop dedicated almost exclusively to e-mini traders...When I talked with them a year ago they had about a dozen e-mini traders who were using either TT, Pats, GL Trade...
  5. ahh...this is where they have been hiding...thanks for the information