Las Vegas Trading expo

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by privateisland, Nov 15, 2003.

1. seisan

seisan

Sounds good!

A bunch of of us trading in Vegas will be stormin' the gates after market close early Thursday afternoon...

#11     Nov 18, 2003
  2. I'm gonna be there from 10pm tonight onwards. Call me if you are in the early wing.

#12     Nov 18, 2003
  3. ChrisRT

ChrisRT

The only planned event other than speaking Sunday morning is that I'll be at the Trader's Press Booth on Friday at 9:45 to 10:15..would enjoy meeting a few of you in person as well.

Chris

#13     Nov 18, 2003
  4. ------------------------------------------------------------
    OK Now we have the meeting place. Now we just need a time. I say we take the Donster up on his drink offer at 4:00 Friday. That still would give people time to go out on their own in sin city afterwards.

#14     Nov 18, 2003
  5. I'm in if everyone else is...

Don

#15     Nov 18, 2003
  6. Looking forward to meeting any ET members out in Vegas. If anyone picks a specific place and time to meet Thursday at the EXPO just post it here...will see you then!

Chris

#16     Nov 19, 2003
  7. burnin

burnin

don why have you beem absent on all this discussion on married puts?

#17     Nov 19, 2003
  8. seisan

seisan

Hold on a bit, burnin,

Don's been scarmbling this week getting a room full of BT Boot Campers going, and getting their trading mechanisms and psyches in sync with the Open... :)

Check him later today in the other Forums for his views...other than the Expo.

#18     Nov 19, 2003
  9. burnin

burnin

okey dokey, but were all waiting for some commentary

#19     Nov 19, 2003
  10. ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Just an FYI: Don posted some commentary on bullets on his opening orders journal yesterday.

C U guys in Vegas.

#20     Nov 19, 2003