LAS Vegas Traders Expo

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spectra, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Very funny... but your phrasing was very loose on your first post. Deliberate or not, I don't really know. I'll take some of the snake oil - only if it's free though.

#21     Oct 23, 2007
  2. Didn't Bright do something in the past as well?

#22     Oct 23, 2007
  3. Not sure. Honestly just looking forward to meeting some of the traders.

#23     Oct 24, 2007
  4. I'm thinking about going to the expo in NY, but have asked myself the same question. Is it just going to be a bunch of "experts" preching that "buy low, sell high" crap?, and how "easy" it is to make money in the market.

#24     Oct 31, 2007
  5. timcar

timcar

Glad to see you back Cashmoney six niner.

Yes most speakers are there to explain(sell) to you their stock market method and hope to get you to subscribe.

Best thing about these events is you get to listen to opinions and see that person behind the those ads and then decide for yourself: subscription or snake oil.

In attending the Chicago 03 and 04 events got to see many different strategies and its does help in determining for yourself who makes sense and who is full of crap.

One thing I noticed about Traders Expo vs Money Show(which is held every year in Sin City) is the Expo has young guys speaking while the Show has grey beards. It was interesting to hear Frank Cappiello tells stories about Louis Rukeyser.

#25     Oct 31, 2007
  6. My cell phone number is 757-288-0613. Anyone who wants to meet feel free to give us a call. We're going to be taking some of the profits from the joint PT gap account and buying some free drinks for everyone.. you must be sitting at a slot machine though. hehehe

Geoff

#26     Nov 2, 2007