LAS Vegas Traders Expo

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spectra, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Dustin

Dustin

Will be there also. Would like to see Baron there to meet him...and for a free T-Shirt.

#11     Oct 22, 2007
  2. Surdo

Surdo

I could care less about a FREE T shirt, who is hosting happy hour, Cocktails and hordourves get my attention. It's clear Pure Dreck is not buying the booze.

Don E Boy, when is the party?

#12     Oct 22, 2007
  3. lescor

lescor

I'll probably be there. Anyone hosting a cocktail party or anything with free drinks post it here. Tuco Trading had a great one last year, haven't heard if they're doing it again this year.

#13     Oct 22, 2007
  4. Ok did I understand the post wrong? Was this free admission to see alex and jea?

I probably got too hopeful...

Just gave the phone number a call, apparently they have no idea what the priority code is about.

Quoting... "it just lets us know how you heard about us".

#14     Oct 22, 2007
  5. Surdo

Surdo

The show is FREE to attend.

It's $295 to see Jea Yu, Cajun are you offering FREE admission to this paid event?

#15     Oct 22, 2007
  6. Thanks for spelling that out for me... I knew that the event was free.

Spectre made it sound like he was giving away one of the workshops for free.

Now that I reread his message it appears there has been an attempt at some false advertisement... too bad. Unclear wording...

#16     Oct 22, 2007
  7. Free stuff?

Who is giving away free stuff. I am going to be speaking at Jea's room. I was starting to get excited about free stuff.

So far no good. Called American Airlines, they still are charging me. Steve Wynn is still charging me. Even the ground transportation to the hotel is going to cost me.

Damn. Nothing is free anymore. LOL

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#17     Oct 22, 2007
  8. No! Wait!

Just checked with the suppliers. We will be giving away free bottles of Puretick snake oil to the first 100 attendees. HA

You know that would be a great gag idea. Create brand awareness.

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#18     Oct 22, 2007
  9. Traders Expo or Snake Oil Selling Expo ?

Come on now, these guys aint traders.

Traders trade, who the hell wants to run a business when you can just trade for a living. 1 + 1 = 2 this is more like 1.2!

Sick of these lying bastards.

ADK

#19     Oct 22, 2007
  10. Actually I was just talking about this to alex today! We were going to setup a booth with little soda type cans of snake oil for all you ET users who come thru. Yes some of the vendors have shit products but there are good speakers there as well. Thats for you to decide. I'm just going to meet a lot of our traders and network a bit.

#20     Oct 22, 2007