Las Vegas trader expo

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by lkh, Oct 20, 2005.

1. OK --- i just talked to the Paris and they have no wifi anywhere in the hotel {so you keep gambling and not work on your laptop ---HAHAHAHA!}. tomorrow i will call the trade expo group and see if they have this base covered from their end. i think it would be pretty dumb to not have internet connectivity at or near the exhibit halls --- right? :confused:

#41     Oct 25, 2005
  2. Moreagr

Moreagr

thank you macro my good man!! :)

#42     Oct 26, 2005

3. Maybe they figure only a handful of people that attend these things actually trade real money anyway, so why bother.... :)

#43     Oct 26, 2005
  4. Was wondering how long it would take for that deductive post to pop up. :D

And, why is the November Las Vegas Traders Expo in December this year?
    The staging explanation given to Baron by InterShow doesn't ring quite right,
    but everybody seems determined - especially ET'ers - to make the best of the situation.

Besides, the December desert weather is still nice in Vegas - you just pack a jacket.

#44     Oct 26, 2005
  5. Not trying to defend Vegas, but the City is supposed to one of the first 5 cities to have free WiFi valley wide. Not sure when, supposed to be soon.

Don

#45     Oct 26, 2005
  6. Hey, thanks for the plug, man.

Got those old cig burns on my tux patched up - just like you suggested. :cool:

Just waiting for the Big Invite from Baron...

Yours truly,
    [​IMG]

#46     Oct 26, 2005
  7. funny!

as traders, you certainly should be able to take a break for a few days from the market. what's up with not being able to stop trading? its a bit disturbing, honestly.

surfer :eek:

#47     Oct 26, 2005
  8. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

Of course that's what they figure, otherwise they'd have some of it over the weekend!

#48     Oct 26, 2005
  9. Ebo

Ebo

Just a thought, why can't you enter orders with your vendor in the Expo? A few vendors had live platforms in NY last February.

WI-FI at a "Gentleman's Club" might be kinda cool!

#49     Oct 26, 2005
  10. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

I heard the Bright party bus is one of those 15 seat Hummers that drive around the city. It also has a live ticker tape around the outside of the car. Everyone should climb aboard just to see it :D

#50     Oct 26, 2005