Las Vegas trader expo

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by lkh, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Moreagr

Moreagr

you mean to tell us that the bright party bus is going to take us to BT headquarters :eek: sounds like a interesting adventure. :)

#31     Oct 24, 2005
  2. A successful trader will just pay the 60 bucks a month to verizon wireless for the nationwide wireless internet. After all whats an extra 60 bucks a month when you are making 20k a month?

#32     Oct 25, 2005
  3. Moreagr

Moreagr

does that have enough bandwidth to handle 4 or 5 programs and at least 150 quotes?

#33     Oct 25, 2005
  4. thats not the point. i live in the sticks and almost every motel has free wireless internet. why should a city like las vegas not have modern internet service in the hotels?

#34     Oct 25, 2005
  5. Ebo

Ebo

I could not agree more, I had Wireless Broadband in Rio for 15R a day. ($6USD)

I guess it's no big deal paying for wired Broadband in Paris, LV?

It would be kinda cool if a group of 6 - 10 of us got a conference room in The Paris to trade in.

#35     Oct 25, 2005
  6. Moreagr

Moreagr

any other hotels have a good reliable internet service?? any recs?

I really dont care where i stay it does not have to be at the paris.

#36     Oct 25, 2005
  7. well for an "on-line trade expo" there should be an area that traders can have a proper set-up for trading at least wireless {like the exhibit area lounge or a decent sized conference room}. they can charge for the service or have it free, i do not care ---- just have something that will be convenient right near the main exhibit areas.

#37     Oct 25, 2005
  8. Moreagr

Moreagr

macro if you find out please post it here or PM me i need to know.

thank you

#38     Oct 25, 2005
  9. lets all write in and request something.

#39     Oct 25, 2005
  10. sounds good ---- i will make some phone calls tomorrow to see what the options are --- then i will post the findings here prior to the markets close.

#40     Oct 25, 2005