Las Vegas guard Jesus Campos vanished after visiting urgent-care clinic

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Oct 17, 2017.

1. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/l...nion-leader-says/ar-AAtAEls?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Ok, I've heard some of the conspiracy theories about the Las Vegas shooter and I've kind of taken it with a grain of salt. Maybe there were mistakes made here and there and reporting wasn't done correctly, but now I'm starting to think some of these conspiracies are true.

This guy was about to go public with his story and he just vanishes? Something definitely fishy going on here.

2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I'd just like the guy to re-appear and say he just didn't want to talk to the press. Just so all the conspiracy theorists hush up.

Tony Stark likes this.
  4. That's a classic when someone's side of a story does not fit with some type of liars who wants to make sure that they stay safe inspite of their lies.
    My guess where he could be now: high security psychiatric unit .

5. Vertex

Vertex

LATimes saying he is missing as well. I had not heard any of the theories, when i saw the story on bing this morning i just assumed he had a meltdown and changed his mind about the press interviews.

So is snopes full of shit? This fake news thing has reached bubble proportions. If you dont like what you hear, or dont like the people that refer to something you disagree with...FAKE NEWS. Even the fucking news people are doing it.

6. More things to look into ...

peilthetraveler likes this.
  7. Good1

Good1

Hearing different stories about this. Heard he was in Hannity's studios already, and disappeared from there. Urgent care clinic was day before. Supposedly there's his red corvette still parked in his driveway. Don't know.

#10     Oct 17, 2017