Las Vegas Area Remote Traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by rjontrades, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Any successful remote traders in the Las Vegas area want to meet up and discuss trading strategies, platforms, and/or trading firms? Maybe down the road we can start up an office or executive suite, and leverage our group to get better rates.

I have been trading remote out here for the last 6 years and it has been getting a little stale working out of the home office. I think sometimes an office environment is the best place to trade and exchange ideas, and I miss that. Just curious if anyone else out there is in the same boat. I have been doing this overall for 10 years, and have done well. But I am always looking for ways to improve...

Send me a PM if you want to meet up and discuss.

2. Come by and introduce yourself to my nephew, Bobby Bright. He manages about 50 traders in the area. He'd be glad to buy a beer and chat - join some of our traders for a brainsorming session.

Send PM with contact info if you like.

Don

3. My understanding is that Bright focuses on primarily pairs trading. I am a more directional news-oriented trader. Are there traders like that at Bright?

And again, any remote traders not with Bright that follow a similar type strategy, or other successful strategy? Send me PM.

4. With nearly 500 traders, we do a bit of everything - and some even pay for the expensive news services to augment their "normal" trading.

The way I look at it is this way ... as long as you're making good money, then you hae a good strategy, LOL.

Don