Larval - Tool to find volatile stocks

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by ihadnihn, Mar 17, 2022.

1. qwerty11

qwerty11

What's more to expand on the idea? He put the finalized tool online...

#21     Mar 29, 2022
  2. Feature request? Make the columns sortable by clicking the column header?

#22     Mar 29, 2022
  3. ihadnihn

ihadnihn

That was my initial intention but I put it on the backburner as I couldn't see a purpose of sorting by anything other than ~5min moves as it's the point of the whole thing. What else would you sort by and why? Probably isn't gonna kill anything to add it either way though.

#23     Mar 29, 2022
    qwerty11 likes this.
  4. easymon1

easymon1

You're a dangerous man.

#24     Mar 29, 2022
  5. While I was looking at the list, I found myself wanting to sort descending by total % and volume to see which stocks were up the most for the day and which were up on high volume. I agree it doesn't add much to your original use case.

#25     Mar 30, 2022
  6. qwerty11

qwerty11

No, Larval is perfect as it is. Happy user here!

#26     Mar 30, 2022
  7. qlai

qlai

For me, I don’t trade just any crap that happens to run up/down, so I need a way to filter out un-tradable stocks. At the least, the move needs to have some meaningful volume. Just saying this in case it’s helpful, not criticizing great efforts by the OP

#27     Mar 30, 2022
  8. ihadnihn

ihadnihn

Alright, you two won me over. Should be able to order by all the columns now, you can cycle through normal (green), reverse (red), and original (default color) by click the same header multiple times.

It will still keep the alert/notification (pulsating green/red background) rows in a group at the top.

#28     Mar 30, 2022
    qwerty11 likes this.
  9. easymon1

easymon1

I new you were trouble, lol. Nice free website. Flexible, Responsive, quick turnaround. Dangerous. You keep this crap up and somebody's gonna start throwing money at you.

#29     Mar 31, 2022
  10. ihadnihn

ihadnihn

This is an escape from my day job, making something I want instead of what they want... But they pay the bills, I better keep doing what they want.

#30     Mar 31, 2022