Larry Williams

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by mikeriley, Apr 10, 2024.

1. mikeriley

mikeriley

Larry always seems to get ridiculed and the butt of a lot of jokes.
    And yet, his extensive work on long range days is still as prevalent today as it was when he first profiled the method.

Read chapter 3 in his book "Long Term Secrets to Short Term Trading". Name of the chapter is titled "The Real Secret To Short Term Trading". It's no more a secret, but it still works.

Thanks Larry. :)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2024
  2. tomkat22

tomkat22

LOL he's probably more famous for having a daughter who's an A-list actress.

murray t turtle and MarkBrown like this.
  3. mikeriley

mikeriley

I was not aware of that. I just Googled her and read her exploits.
    16 Emmy awards is impressive.

SimpleMeLike likes this.
  4. tomkat22

tomkat22

Yeah I've watched her in a buttload of movies. Supposedly he trained her to trade futures and she was already winning trading competitions when she was 16! I guess she got bored with that and headed off to Hollywood.

mikeriley, SimpleMeLike and MarkBrown like this.
  5. Who remembers when the IRS was after Larry for unpaid taxes?

But not from trading profits, but from selling snakeoil seminars.

6. Hello mikeriley,

He taught his actor daughter how to trade, and she won the world cup trading championship..

Since 1997 noone has beat her annual return of 1000% in the futures market.

She is the BEST futures trader in the world to me. 1000% return in a year.

This is exactly how trading should be done. Get rich, or get poor. No in between.

https://www.worldcupchampionships.com/world-cup-trading-championship-standings

upload_2024-4-10_14-13-43.png

Superstar2317 and comagnum like this.
  7. Hello tomkat22,

This is why I always say, if you want to learn how to trade futures, you have to be around people that trade futures and ONLY aim to get rich very quickly.

You have to get rich quickly like Larry and his daughter did. She got rich very quick and was able to be an actor with the money.

The longer we take to get rich in the futures market, the poorer we become.

8. mikeriley

mikeriley

SimpleMeLike likes this.
  9. Darc

Darc

No, she just followed Larry's public hotline of tips - Bonds. The Broker took over as she was too busy Acting. That's how she won. She hates trading. All according to Larry.

10. Hello mikeriley,

yep yep, that seems to be how all these Gurus traders are paying the bills these days. I guess the old quote is true, those that can trade, trade to make money. People who can not trade, just sell trading books and trading course. Pretty cool

Even Al Brooks have a $3000 in-live trading seminar he is providing.

You might want to attend because I think you are his student like @padutrader and @ironchef . I know for sure @padutrader will be there at the seminar to meet his mentor and trading coach of 15 years straight. I think @ironchef is a Al Brook student as well. All 3 of you can stay in the same hotel and go to dinner.

https://www.brookstradingcourse.com/workshop/al-brooks-live-trading-workshop-orlando-2024/

#10     Apr 10, 2024