Larry Williams update: "Now on the run" - Daily Telegraph

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by travelingtrader, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Time to lay off the medication, mschey. The reference to bootlegging was made to surf. My own earlier quote that I referred to, was originally directed to him. I just expanded on it. Further, it is marketsurfer who counts Larry as a personal friend, which is why I told give to give my regards. Try to keep up. And feel free to apologize at your convenience.

Now that I have gotten a glimpse of your cognitive capabilities, I suppose that it is not altogether surprising that you have been taken in by Larry. Oh, well. As long as you're making money...right?

#31     Aug 30, 2006

2. My previous posts had discussed both PTJ and trading contests...
    You were smart to redirect your post! I will not stand for any slanderous comments....keep that in mind when you start talking about bootlegging.

#32     Aug 30, 2006
  3. Are you daft?! I did not redirect the post. It was directed solely at marketsurfer, who has sold a number of "rare" copies of the PTJ tape here on ET (and who knows where else).

I hope that you are better at exiting your losing trades than you are at admitting mistakes.

#33     Aug 30, 2006

4. Are you a prick? As I stated, given the fact that both the trading contest and PTJ was discussed in my previous posts, there is no way I could have known you were talking to surfer and not me.
    Clarify next time....and we won't have this misunderstanding.

Why surfer will accept your slanderous insults, I don't know...I won't.

As for exiting losing trades...what often makes the difference is my ability to take one or two more actions before I get stopped out. The ability to trade around a losing position makes a big difference in the bottom line.

#34     Aug 30, 2006
  5. Please read this s-l-o-w-l-y. I quoted an excerpt of my own earlier post. That earlier post was directed at marketsurfer. The new post was a continuation of the first post. If I was addressing marketsurfer in the first post, then it follows that I was addressing marketsurfer in the second post. Connect the dots. Take your time. I'll wait.

And as for "slanderous" insults, it is neither slander nor is it an insult if it is true. If you ask nicely, perhaps marketsurfer will sell you a copy, too.

Yes, I can see how you are trading around this particular losing position of your inappropriate accusation. Very professional.

#35     Aug 30, 2006
  6. Hi, marketsurfer. Nice outfit.

#36     Aug 30, 2006

7. You don't know whether or not it's true...you are just making an assumption. Like I said...nice back pedal on your part, because had you directed it at me....you and I would have a serious problem....well...you would have the problem!

#37     Aug 30, 2006

8. That guy isn't market surfer....I'm really starting to doubt your gut feel!

#38     Aug 30, 2006
  9. I don't know if it's true? I'm making assumptions? Do your own search here on ET, and see how many ads, offers and solicitations you come up with of surfer and the PTJ tape. Start here, and work your way back:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69017&highlight=ptj+tape

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=980373&highlight=ptj+tape#post980373

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=711421&highlight=ptj+tape#post711421

Back pedaling? Are we even talking about the same thread? If anything, you are back pedaling on your earlier accusation against me. With due respect, mschey, you are a dufus. I just hope that people take the time to find out for themselves. Although, admittedly, I can't say that it's time very well spent. You'll be pleased to know that this little diversion cost me a few dollars today.

#39     Aug 30, 2006
  10. Hmm. Let's see. One of marketsurfer's earlier aliases was "austin powers." This one is "austinp." Oddly enough, both are theists and supported and advocated vigorously on behalf of Larry. And now, "austinp" signs off with "Hope this helps." Care to guess the number of times that marketsurfer and his cast of aliases have signed off on earlier posts with "Hope this helps?"

Hope this helps.

#40     Aug 30, 2006