Larry Williams update: "Now on the run" - Daily Telegraph

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by travelingtrader, Aug 25, 2006.

1. More like cunnilingus.

#11     Aug 28, 2006
  2. I always knew Larry Williams was full of crap.

The City to Surf is not a marathon. It's a 10 mile fun run. heis clearly prone to exagerating - except when it comes to his income:D

#12     Aug 28, 2006
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Thanks for getting the thread back on topic, I almost started to feel sorry for the abos....

Quote from Runningbear:

The City to Surf is not a marathon. It's a 10 mile fun run.

Maybe that's why he called it "particular marathon".

heis clearly prone to exagerating - except when it comes to his income:D

Interestingly, the IRS agrees with him, that's why they are after him... :)

P.S. I had a nice entry today based on Williams%...

#13     Aug 28, 2006
  4. That's not entirely fair. Crap has a regenerative and positive role in the circle of life.

#14     Aug 29, 2006
  5. Aok

Aok

Dont forget churros.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churros

Regarding cholos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cholo

#15     Aug 29, 2006
  6. Larry plays a regenerative role....he helps your capital cycle into my pocket...which I find to be a wonderful and positive thing. :)

You want to learn what an ex floor trader is doing trading his "levels" but you won't even consider the possibility that you might be able to use some of larry's material to make money?

I am just as skeptical about venders as you, but your opinion in this case is wrong. Larry is the father of modern mechanical systems, at least have some respect for that.

#16     Aug 29, 2006
  7. Evidently, you and I don't see eye to eye on a fair number of issues. But, hey, that's OK.

As for asking Pabst about his "levels," I was curious what he was talking about. I didn't expect to learn very much because I didn't expect him to disclose his trading method to me. I just wanted context.

Now on to Larry. Fortunately, I have never bought any of his books or attended his much-touted seminars. But I will tell you this. Some years ago I had inadvertently gotten onto his mailing list, probably via a third party. Further, I have leafed through his books in bookstores. And I have seen his website(s). Suffice it to say that I don't like being talked down to. I know the man is not a hayseed, but he writes like he's talking to one. I guess he knows his market.

Frankly, if you're making money with Larry's help, then I'm happy for you. I just can't help but think you'd do even better without his help. You criticize my view of Larry. Have you at least read as much about him written by William Gallacher in Winner Take All, as I have directly read Larry's own materials? If not, then please do so with an open mind and get back to me.

And as for Larry being the "father of modern technical systems," please don't go revisionist on me. As far as I can see, he is father to no one other than the daughter who conspicuously had no hand in assisting him with bail money at the time of his incarceration for alleged...fraud.

#17     Aug 29, 2006
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Thundy, Larry and me, again, happily together. I love Reunions!!! :)

And we can stop the discussions here, the rest is just wasting of good beerdrinking time. Obviously you won't change your mind about Larry, and I won't change my strategy.

So let's have a beer instead....

#18     Aug 29, 2006
  9. Yes...pure progaganda. On the level of Michael Moore. So you'll spend $20 to read some propaganda crap but won't pay $20 for quality information? The governent poured over larry's records for several years and found nothing that could contest his incredible trading feat. Gallacher sold you a bill of goods...and given your ability to sniff out the frauds, I'm amazed you missed this one. Are you losing your touch....or seeing only what you want to see.

#19     Aug 29, 2006
  10. jmccain

jmccain

Yeah, didn't we have the same discussion a few months ago with the same people? I am having a deja vu here.

#20     Aug 30, 2006