Larry Williams trading style

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by theplumber, Dec 1, 2002.

1. #21     Dec 1, 2002
  2. geez ! may i ask how you KNOW larry is a great trader ?? perhaps you could fill us in.

best,

surf:)

#22     Dec 1, 2002
  3. geez,

i guess you saw my photo in the chitchat section. "marketsurfer--the day after". larry's daughter is much better looking than me.

LOL

#23     Dec 1, 2002
  4. yeah right, i would like to know after how many tries, and how many accounts she had in that particular contest. if you trade 100 accounts randomly chances are you will do extraordinarily well in one.
    also... if you trade live over hundreds of seminars, chances are you will hit at least one homerun... live.

#24     Dec 1, 2002
  5. Longshot that's funny!

I think it might just be the way he and Kramer high five at the midway point that so powerfully moves me.

Or it could be, and please pardon the vulgarity, that I just think when he finishes railing on someone, in his own mind he is saying, "that little bitch."

Come to think of it you're yesterday's news surfer. Longshot helped me realize where I am.

Thanks Longshot.... say... are you seeing anyone right now?

LOL!

Okay so I have proven once again that I am capable of grossing myself out.

:D

#25     Dec 1, 2002
  6. Surf that picture does nothing but confuse me... stop toying with my emotions... please <whimper>.

In my opinion, from your website, and your comments in the chatroom, and your posts, etc., you are a pretty good guy. I don't KNOW that you are. But from the evidence I have seen, that is my opinion.

Plus, a friend of a friend of mine has a brother-in-law whose cousin knows this guy that met him once and he said he was a great commodity trader.

Now I cannot speak for you, but that is some solid evidence right there mister.

:)

#26     Dec 1, 2002
  7. long,

just buy some "surfer gear"--- ok. that is all the homage i need.

surf:D

#27     Dec 1, 2002
  8. Geez, I hope Gallagher had MUCH more serious evidence to support his point than you... Well, thanks anyway, I thought I was the only paranoid on this board. Now, it's obvious to me that there are at least two of us :D.

#28     Dec 1, 2002
  9. But don't you find it funny that you can make $10,000 a month and "work" a few minutes a day, or whatever his direct mail says?

#29     Dec 1, 2002
  10. They 'all' (almost) say this and it should not be like that, I agree, but on the other hand, I don't know if you can still have the same impression after reading his books or watching his tapes. Plus, his stuff has a conditional money back guarantee and is only $200 which is not that bad by the standards of this industry.

I have seen worse things.

BTW, I really don't know if his direct mail says so, would have to check it first, but suppose that you are correct.

#30     Dec 1, 2002