Larry Williams trading style

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by theplumber, Dec 1, 2002.

1. Surf,

One guy's paper is not going to sway me one way or the other. It would be like saying Bill Gates has accomplished nothing because he stole the technology. I think Gates deserves a Nobel prize.

I don't think Williams does. But he is a great commodities trader in my opinion. You're just mad 'cause you got married and missed out on his hot babe for a daughter. :D

#11     Dec 1, 2002
  2. wally,

the "robbin's world cup" in and of itself is questionable. notably, when the contest was only 1/2 over--robbin's was using larry williams ( when he was just a contestant) as a member of the "world cup trading team". now, does this indicate that robbin's knew who the winner would be ?? who knows--- its quite suspicious to me. in addition the next runner up to williams only had 40k in his account----

best,

surf:)

#12     Dec 1, 2002
  3. yeah, i agree larry is probably a really nice guy and his daughter is super hot---BUT those things a good commodity trader don't make.

:)

#13     Dec 1, 2002
  4. Are you talking about the chick on "Dawson's Creek", Michelle Williams? In my opinion, that is not my definition of "super hot."

#14     Dec 1, 2002
  5. In the business you are in Robert, that is like living in a glass house and throwing stones. Certainly the proprietary trading business is not without it's own shady characters and poor business practices.

And I absolutely am not pointing any fingers at you.

I'm just saying that his biz is directed to adults who can make their own decisions.

I once had a guy say to me, "Hey, this commodity broker called me and pitched me on orange juice. Man, if I could just time one of those freak weather conditions..."

"TIME A FREAK WEATHER CONDITION!!!!!" It doesn't get any more ridiculous than that and this guy is a CEO of a 20MM per year company.

:)

#15     Dec 1, 2002
  6. Has anyone actually seen larry trade live? He says he aggressively traded $1,000,000.00 at his last seminar about a month ago and gave 20% back to the attendees. Did anyone see him do this?? Can anyone comment on this?

http://www.ctiming.com/MillionInfo.asp

ps TIME A FREAK WEATHER CONDITION. LOL:D Good one inandlong.

#16     Dec 1, 2002
  7. Someone once posted on this board (do a search for Larry Williams) not long ago that he attended Larry's seminar and indeed observed his trading. Apparently, the profits covered the seminar's cost and a nice dinner, as far as I recall it correctly.

#18     Dec 1, 2002
  8. Actually I have never seen Larry's daughter. She wouldn't interest me anyway, I have the hots for marketsurfer.... that stud. Well, and Kudlow. But if surf looks my way Kudlow is history.

:D

#19     Dec 1, 2002
  9. what is it about kudlow that turns you on, inandlong, his bowties or pinstripes?:D

#20     Dec 1, 2002