"larry williams" robbins trade log

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by qll, Dec 7, 2006.

1. easy there tiger, whatever the truth u gotta ask uself why he lost 6mln of clients money at the same time he made that small fortune. nobody proved nothing from what i read so it may or it may have made all those money lecit. i will read the whole thread, anyways.

#21     Dec 12, 2006
  2. Actually, it is your lack of comprehension and bottomless gullibility that I had some difficulty with. But that is my burden to bear.

#22     Dec 12, 2006
  3. does anybody have his daughter's record? (michelle williams - the actor)
    i read that michelle williams turned 10k into 100k....

#23     Dec 12, 2006
  4. Well, maybe she can teach some acting lessons too, geez what a bio!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0931329/bio

#24     Dec 12, 2006
  5. I bought a Larry Williams Trading Course in 2000. The course was actually video's recorded from a multi-day live seminar.
    It contained several video tapes, and a lot of books and charts.
    The course also gave the purchaser 3 months usage of his phone hotline.
    I wasn't a commodities trader, so I just paper traded his phone hotline recommendations for 3 months.
    In my paper trading experience during the 3 month hotline,
    he only recommended a few commodity trades per month.
    Holds were long, the initial stop was deep and if the trade became profitable, it was taken out by a trailing stop.
    He was correct on roughly 2/3 of the trades.
    I can honestly say that I wasn't impressed enough by the trading course or the hotline to begin trading commodities.
    But I can imagine that a very laid back person with a more passive approach to trading would probably like that slow
    relaxed approach to trading.
    "To me it was like watching the grass grow."

#25     Dec 12, 2006
  6. What is most fascinating is M*chelle Willi@ms starred in "Pr@zac N*tion" produced by Vict@r Nied@@h*ffer's daughter--G*lt.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0236640/

sdfr fgkhji skji;;lkj333 lkjoil;223jolklkpol0il90000099&98e\qw8ejd

days.

Magnum

#26     Dec 12, 2006
  7. qll

qll

anyone has proof it is michelle williams? or it is larry using his daughter's name?

if i am correct, this girl hates schools. if she can not stay in classes, how could she trade in front of computers?

NO WAY!

#27     Dec 12, 2006
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Your burden is to prove that Michelle cheated because you implied it, but of course failed to prove.

I am not going to start again, because you were OWNED in that thread. You just didn't realize it... :)

Anyway, anybody who is interested in the topic, read the old thread. Everything was said there...

#28     Dec 12, 2006
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, just think about it. Either way, it proves Larry... :)

P.S.: Oh, I must be crazy, because if he was able to cheat once, he could have done it again!!! After all I am sure nobody was watching...

P.P.S.: Michelle's record is the 3rd best in 20+ years history of the competition. Some luck...

#29     Dec 12, 2006
  10. You claim to be a successful trader. There is a belief among some people that successful traders need not be particularly bright or intelligent. If that is indeed the case then, with due respect, and based on your various arguments in that other thread, you are a poster child for that claim. Really. Reading your posts in that other thread, it was fairly clear to me that you did not even understand the nature of the arguments from which you believe that you emerged the victor.

#30     Dec 12, 2006