Larry Williams Million Dollar Challenge

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by clarodina, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larrywms

larrywms

if you would like i will gladly sent you current positions, etc.

I have never said 1987 was not a rocky road---it was---clearly.

and the fine of $6,500 or whatever..some 20 years ago...One fine 20 years ago. Stack that up to EDFMan, Merrill, etc.

but like i said i will gladly send current positions.

the track record is on my website using a one lot position size as that is what most my subscribers traded.

with respect to all

lw

#61     Aug 28, 2009
  2. How do you respond to Bill Gallacher's characterization of you in his book, Winner Take All? He takes you to task in his book with incontrovertible facts.

http://www.amazon.com/Winner-Take-A...=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1251503885&sr=8-2

#62     Aug 28, 2009
  3. An excellent post.

#63     Aug 28, 2009
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Just for fun, let's assume he is. According to the 3rd party trackrecord he made almost 50K in 2008. If he did it with 1 lot that is 1000 points per year or about 4 ES points per day.

That is one helluve average, I say... :)

Of course doing the math never occured to you...Now go back and bitch about Puretick, you have a niche there...

Come on Thundy, you don't have to use your Pureshit alias... The Canadian ISP is recognizable from the bacon smell... :)

#64     Aug 28, 2009
  5. Poor surf. You choose your trading colleagues about as well as you choose (and manage) your trades. Good luck with that.

#65     Aug 28, 2009
  6. Please try to curb your accusatory bullshit. I have only one name on ET. Ask Joe or whomever. If I have a single alias, I give you permission to have me banned. Moderators/administrators please take note.

#66     Aug 28, 2009
  7. Shhhhh

#67     Aug 28, 2009
  8. I have read this book and agree that it is good. However, his Picture Perfect Trading online course is centered upon one COT principle that is so simple and is so powerful, I cannot believe he revealed it. Unfortunately, it does not set up very often, but when it does, it works great.

#68     Aug 28, 2009
  9. absolutely--- at one time, that was a serious serious edge.

best wishes, surf

#69     Aug 28, 2009
  10. how about posting your Sharpe/Sortino and Profit Factor? Your other statistics?

Results mean nothing. Risk-Adjusted Reward means everything

#70     Aug 28, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.