Larry Williams Million Dollar Challenge

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by clarodina, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larrywms

larrywms

I am amazed to see what people have written here that do not know the facts, have not take the time to learn them and delibertely attack my reputation.

Please allow me to set the record straight (one more time) ;-)

there was only one account i traded in the Robbins World Cup; that account was audited by the NFA and CFTC looking for that "second account'. If there was one--why oh why--would i have had an equity dip from 2,200,000 to 750,000 before trading it back to 1,100,000?

I trade; i trade thousands of contracts a month and will gladly send anyone that wants my open trades--any day you chose--so you can see I really trade and profitably.

Finally for naysayers; consider that 10 of my students have won trading championships as well as my daughter.

Please do not fall for or continue these malicious rumors.

larry Williams

Larry@ireallytrade.com

#41     Aug 27, 2009
  2. How is your tax evasion case coming along?

Serious question.

#42     Aug 27, 2009
  3. I have read a number of Larry's books, taken several of his on-line trading courses and attended his Short Term Trading seminar, where I had the opportunity to meet Larry in person. I doubt that any of you would levy such viscious attacks without absolute proof to Larry's face. He is a very kind, generous and humble individual who has provided incredible insights to help traders succeed. He teaches methods in his webinars and seminars that are absolutely not available in any books and that really work. He mentioned briefly in a recent seminar that his taxes were completed by a large accounting firm that made some mistakes which he is trying to deal with. I doubt that he can comment on a pending IRS case, but would love to do so if he could.

#43     Aug 27, 2009
  4. Bakinec

Bakinec

You can get his products for free on scrapetorrent.com or eMule

#44     Aug 27, 2009
  5. Coming soon. Larry Williams Image featured on burger king cups and placemats. Toy Larry Williams figure with kids meal. Part of 12 heroes of commodity trading series. Unreal!!!

#45     Aug 27, 2009
  6. AK100

AK100

You're being sucked in by a marketer.

Have anyone noticed for example how many '30 day challenges' there are on the internet, such as 'the 30 day $100 challange' for potential affiliate marketers. Basically, start small and grow.

But IMHO they're all marketing tricks to help the people behind them get hold of your cash, ie you're being PLAYED.......

#46     Aug 27, 2009
  7. larrywms

larrywms

the amount of bitterness regarding the markets would make for an interesting story.

To falsely attack someone you do not know is just beyond me.

The fact I have sold courses and taught people to trade seems to just drive some people wild. Why?

All I can figure out is these people., sadly, have bee burned by the markets or my vendors so the lump everyone into the same category.

I have also contributed hundreds of hours of free lessons on my website; no longer publish a letter and do precious little marketing as i am trading.

The proof is in the pudding...my trading account is an open book.

Thanks much to the students that are clearing up these issues on site

Larry Williams

#47     Aug 27, 2009
  8. You may be able to get some of his products, but I did not see any of the recent courses that I have taken in the last few years listed. Much of what I did see looks like it is in a foreign language.

However, if you want to risk getting computer viruses and subject yourself to criminal prosecution for downloading pirated, copyrighted information, that is certainly your choice.

#48     Aug 27, 2009
  9. larrywms

larrywms

lots of viruses out there on russkie sites..plus all this material is protected by copyrights.

These sites are being shut down by the courts...ala Napster.

BTW...My book royalties go to a scholarship at the the University of Oregon.

and tax case is moving along...charges are inane; one is that i had several bank accounts!

#49     Aug 27, 2009
  10. Just wanted to send you a friendly shout-out, it's always a pleasure to read your written word- be it trading related or a recount of your impeccable ethics.

#50     Aug 27, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.