Larry Williams Million Dollar Challenge

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by clarodina, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larrywms

larrywms

have buy orders working tonight for dollar index( 20 lot with 10 more on a pullback after entry) that is generally in the 79000 area.

lw

#381     Sep 2, 2009
  2. PCanyon

PCanyon

If Larrywms will take the time to answer these simple questions I'll confirm whether it's him or not:

1) What is the simple formula for your system Trend Catcher?

2) When you lived in coastal North San Diego County back in the 1980s what was the freeway off ramp you would use closest to your house?

3) What high school did your daughter MW attend?

4) There is a very well known bar in the town where you lived in North San Diego County that has been there for over 30 years. It's one block East of the railway tracks. It's especially known for it's live music. Name that landmark tavern.

5) How would you describe Mike Chalek's speech pattern?

All those questions should be slam dunks for the real LW.

#382     Sep 3, 2009
  3. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

out of all the possible questions to ask a 40 year veteran trader, this is the best you can come up with?

#383     Sep 3, 2009
  4. pcanyon will confirm!! The white knight assclown has arrived.

Unbelivable!!!! Another anonymous poster pops up asking a list of questions to confirm a known entity who is already confirmed via a moderator and by anyone who will send an email to the address on his site!!! This is truly twisted. Truly retarded. Embarassing fool!!!!

#384     Sep 3, 2009
  5. Truly vile and disgusting what this assclown demands Go back into your hole or simply send lw an email to confirm. At the same time post your personal details bozo

#385     Sep 3, 2009
  6. PCanyon

PCanyon

Sorry you don't like them but they're questions that would not be possible to answer on Google.

And if you have read my previous posts, you'll know that I support Larry's work and offered some pretty solid background as to why.

In spite of the moderator standing up for Larry's documentation, there are still skeptics as to whether or not the poster is in fact Larry.

I know with a pretty high degree of certainty that only Larry Williams will be able to answer my questions. And he will probably have fun doing so.

#386     Sep 3, 2009
  7. How would he fake his email? Talk about making the simple complex. No wonder most fail at trading!!!

#387     Sep 3, 2009
  8. Just send an email and ask him!!! To the address. On his site. He already gave you this hint Einstein!

#388     Sep 3, 2009
  9. PCanyon

PCanyon

Others fail because they pull the trigger too quickly. Perhaps you may want to think before you post and in that way you can consolidate the rants of all those nervous, little, fingers into one message.

#389     Sep 3, 2009
  10. larrywms

larrywms

lowering ho stop to 17836, bought 5 wheat at 4916 more orders above the market.

Only the real LW would be dumb enough to do this or trype like i do

#390     Sep 3, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.