Larry Williams Million Dollar Challenge

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by clarodina, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ak15

ak15

How ironic if this turned out to be true, in light of the fact that the moderators have been coming down hard on individuals in his other self-named thread.

#371     Sep 2, 2009
  2. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

Tdawg if you feel Larry is such a bad trader why not take him up on his contest? To me Larry has done nothing more than say, I trade, I make money, I also lose money. I can show you what I do which has worked for me in the past.

Larry you have gone beyond what you should have done. Leave this idiot alone. I feel he is about 99k shy of having the funds for your contest. Continue to provide good service to new and existing clients with good information and your name will speak for itself.

#372     Sep 2, 2009
  3. Two things.

First, Larry claims to be "the most highly regarded and well known short term trader in the world. No other futures trader is as accomplished as Larry Williams." These are his words from his own web site. When I make such a claim, then you be sure to take me to task. However, I never made such a preposterous claim. Therefore, I have nothing to prove. Can you follow those bread crumbs?

Second, judging by your name, you are in dire need of a vowel movement.

#373     Sep 2, 2009
  4. Who CARES what he says. If you told me you are the smelliest trader in all the land, I wouldn't press you to prove that to me :D

Seriously though, do you really care what a person says? I mean, if you aren't investing your own hard earned cash, there seems to be no reason to press the issue. And don't give me that garbage that "I'm watching out for noobs" or "it's the right thing to do". This isn't a business of morality, if you were looking for that, you surely looked in the wrong place.

#374     Sep 2, 2009
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

I tend to agree. I have been wondering what is this poster doing here? Doesn't a millionaire trader have better things to do than arguing with idiots on the internet? That doesn't help his reputation or his P/L, so why do it?

This thread has jumped the shark a week ago. Larry, if it is you, please share some stories or market insight, hell even surfing tips are more welcomed from you than this crap....

Cordially....

#375     Sep 2, 2009
  6. I'm not "watching out for noobs." As I had noted elsewhere in ET and not solely in connection with LW, I just have a hankering to call bullshit when I see it. I think it's the right thing to do, but I do it more for my own satisfaction than for any other reason. As it is, I hope that certain several of the respondents in this thread actually do take Larry's courses and seminars. Then maybe I'd be inclined to give this karma thing another look.

#376     Sep 2, 2009
  7. Welcome. Make yourself at home. :D

#377     Sep 2, 2009
  8. You are smart enough to know that, you'll never really prove anything one way or another. It's a futile effort. Maybe you enjoy the debate, I don't know. But really, nothing will really come of this so is essence, you are just prodding and poking someone who may NOT even be the person in question. Just seems rather silly for someone of your intellect?

#378     Sep 2, 2009
  9. I fear you overestimate me. But, truth be told, it is getting somewhat tiring kicking this carcass around.

#379     Sep 2, 2009
  10. I love ET... :p

#380     Sep 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.