Larry Williams Million Dollar Challenge

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by clarodina, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larrywms

larrywms

For someone too smart to 'argue' with rest of us on this post TDawg admits he's a losing trader, but does not need any help from a newsletter and found no value in my books ;-) could be that's why this guy is losing.

Too smart to learn.

Then he attacks me for the lack of an honest trading record--Then attacks becasue the snp DAY TRADING SYSTEM i have is down for the year. ---so far- (today it went long at 922.20 exited moc at 994.30)

Let's see---if i was so dang dishonest would i not post a winning record?? BTW, all those trades and fills are from a real account i trade. Who else does that?

Also forgets to post the 2008 track records for my newsletter. Attacks me for the claim I am widely known and respoected---we did that based on a Google count of all the commodity guys we could think of.

Wheat trade still--- on same general area for entry.

lw

I am only posting this to clear the air of all these negative attacks from a non-entity afraid to even reveal his name to have me mail him account statment.

Geez..i think he succeeded..i must be nuts to enter this dialogue.

#361     Sep 2, 2009
  2. I would wager that your trading records are about as accurate and representative as your post. Did you manage to catch the "time stamp" of the post where I freely admitted to not being a profitable trader?

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=261630#post261630

The difference between you and me is that I am looking for accuracy and specificity, whereas, true to form, your principal objective and preoccupation is to obfuscate and mislead. This very post of yours is a case in point.

#362     Sep 2, 2009
  3. larrywms

larrywms

that awhile back you said you were a loser and have seen nothing posted to dissuade us otherwise.

also noted you said yu don't beleive in God them mention Karma most definetly a religous position.

you are too much. My trades are real as is my name and such while you still hide behind your doghouse email.

gutless

#363     Sep 2, 2009
  4. I mentioned not believing in karma but hoping that you get yours. How hard it must be for the greatest trader in all the land to follow a simple string.

(So you've been following my posts over the years, have you? It is you, isn't it, marketsurfer? Few people in these forums spell as poorly as you do and have the cognitive capacity of a gnat.)

#364     Sep 2, 2009

5. my karma just ran over your dogma--- as it's the real LW, as far as i can tell..

and no it isn't me, i have an editor.

surf

:D

ps, you have dug yourself into a deep hole on this one, suggest cutting losses and staying away as you have stopped making sense.

#365     Sep 2, 2009
  6. Do you think you could spare her a few afternoons a week so that she can clean up Laraby Willions's posts?

#366     Sep 2, 2009
  7. Surf, whatever else you do, don't ever lose that sense of humor and irony.

#367     Sep 2, 2009
  8. No offense, and forgive me for barging in on the drama; but I am starting to wonder if the defensive poster is truly LW.

Considering he was competent enough to at least write and publish as much as he has, I cannot seem to reconcile the lack of critical thinking that this poster appears to display.

First, equating tdog to a GANN proponent-- anyone who has read or researched even a minuscule sample of tdog's posts, would never make such an assertion.

And then to make the assertion regarding his karma comment, shows that either:
    1) the post was not read in it's entirety.
    2) lw, or whoever, did not seem to pass a course in basic reading comprehension.

Either way, whoever you are -- you are not helping the real LW at all.
    ----------------------------------------------
    What is sayable at all, lets itself be said clearly; and what you cannot speak of, of that one should remain silent
    L. Wittgenstein

#368     Sep 2, 2009
  9. I certainly wouldn't bet all of my lunch money that it's really LW. But did you notice how quickly the herd closes ranks at the first hint of doubt about LW? It only follows, since LW is their shepherd and they are his, well, you know...sheep.

#369     Sep 2, 2009
  10. That is what I said a couple times before in this thread. I cannot imagine someone putting all that energy into building an image in the trading world, stooping to argue with a few anonymous posters on ET.

If it is him, he is self-destructing his image here and now.

#370     Sep 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.