Larry Williams Million Dollar Challenge

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by clarodina, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What are you, Larry's mouthpiece?

The one error of assumption I made in the historical recounting of Larry's trading odyssey I owned up to and apologized for. End of story. I admitted an error. There have been no other errors in my reporting of facts. You conduct yourself as though I had not owned up to my error in assumption. I did. Get over it.

I find it fascinating that you demand more proof of trading acumen from an anonymous Internet poster who has made no claims of trading prowess whatsoever than you do of the self-proclaimed greatest trader in all the world. Is he paying you to be so obtuse? Surely you are not that...blunt.

#341     Sep 2, 2009
  2. Haha. Thanks for posting. Thunderdog exposed for the sniveling wimp he is.

#342     Sep 2, 2009
  3. #343     Sep 2, 2009
  4. larrywms

larrywms

I showed real trades in HO and JY and entries here are targets and stops: JY Target-1.0890 stop 1,0778 HO Target=1,6670 stop1.8215.

Sure, I had entered them a few days earlier--but what if they went against me? TdAwg does not trade or he would have realized the risk still in the trade..

I showed all the details of a wheat trade in advance of taking the trade (0ther than my precise entry, but gave the general area and for obvious reasons). I thought thats what was meant by a trade journal---real time real trades with position size announced in advance.

If that was not good enough what the heck would be?

Meanwhile Tdawg refuses to prove he is not Dave Burden and or Mr. Pure and shows no trades...says thats not the issue that he can carp away hidden behind a bogus madeupname.

Insults someone who post favorable to me and without even asking about the forecast that worked so well.....That forecast was made last December--set in stone--sent to a few hundred people.(8/28 was forecast as the high)

But that's not good enough just as he did not ask the question a real trader would have asked about the wheat trade

drum roll please--

Why are you getting bullish on wheat??

Think I got it figgered out Thuderdawg was once owned by Micheal Vick...explains the passion for bitteness.

#344     Sep 2, 2009
  5. Larry, you really are wasting your time. Your starry-eyed devotees are just that and will so remain. They are yours for the taking. This thread has confirmed this fact if nothing else. Meanwhile, your repeated attempts at obfuscation and misdirection will find no purchase with me, either literally or figuratively. Although I do not believe in such things, I wish you full and proper karma.

#345     Sep 2, 2009
  6. How ironic. TDog "has never insulted anyone except in self-defense...". LOL! Or "I have never criticized anyone for the simple rason of tearing him down."

My how things change when the shoe is on the other foot eh?

OldTrader

#346     Sep 2, 2009
  7. thunderdog needs an intervention. He is falling down the slippery slope.

#347     Sep 2, 2009
  8. In view of your trading problems, maybe Larry could send you a free market letter, or something to get you off on the right foot.

OldTrader

#348     Sep 2, 2009
  9. In fact, I continue, more than 6 years later, to only insult those who cast the first stone. As for Larry Williams, if you think he is defensible, then we are on opposite sides of a substantial divide, and I genuinely and sincerely believe that you are judgment impaired. I do not mean it as an insult. Rather, it is my expression of sympathy.

#349     Sep 2, 2009
  10. volente_00

volente_00

So your attack years ago on my belief in a higher power was not casting the first stone ?

Only after that fact, did I try to lead you in the right direction.

#350     Sep 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.