Larry Williams Million Dollar Challenge

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by clarodina, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. volente_00

volente_00

Tdog, I am not convinced you are debating with the real larry williams. So far all I have seen posted is material that anyone can get from his website. Might want to prove the identity before you attack.

#331     Sep 2, 2009
  2. volente_00

volente_00

What will a paper traded journal prove to you ?

#332     Sep 2, 2009
  3. But I'm having so much fun. Don't spoil it for me.

#333     Sep 2, 2009
  4. I never made any claims whatsoever about my trading performance and, therefore, I have nothing to prove. For all intents and purposes, my own trading, such as it is, is a non sequitur insofar as this thread is concerned, and the product of Larry's obfuscation and misdirection (which you bought into completely, by the way). However, when other posters here at ET make boisterous claims, they are taken to task and rightly so. But not Larry. He's your sacred cow. (It must be those calves of his that I read about.)

#334     Sep 2, 2009
  5. Shack

Shack

I have read a lot of hateful criticism on this thread directed at Larry Williams and I need to weigh in on it...

It is obvious that those of you who personally attack Larry Williams are just envious of his success, and you are threatened by the fact that he gives so much of his time, knowledge and insight to help average people become great traders.

I am an owner of a trucking company, but I also trade index and commodity futures part-time, but hopefully full-time someday.

I bought a copy of Larry Williams' 2009 Forecast in January of this year. I can tell you without a doubt that Larry still has "the touch" and a great talent for forecasting the markets. I have been amazed at the accuracy in which his forecast has called all the major highs and lows in the US Stock Market so far this year.

In February of this year, I had approx. $35,000 in my account. I traded that account using only Larry's 2009 Forecast for the US Stock Market, and I only traded the S&P 500. That same account has grown to over $144,000 since his first recommended buy signal at the end of February.

I have simply taken long positions at his forecasted major lows, and short positions at his forecasted major highs in the market.

I am very pleased with my 300% gain over the past 6 months... all thanks to Larry Williams and his great forecasting ability, and his willingness to share it.

I think Larry Williams' great results speak for themselves.

-Shack

#335     Sep 2, 2009
  6. A most excellent first post, Shack. How fortuitous that you should find this thread on this site and at this time. Remarkable.

#336     Sep 2, 2009
  7. So where is the harm? Why does Larry not only refuse to offer such simple information, but he refuses to even acknowledge that I have asked this of him, by way of obfuscation and misdirection?

(Of course, you will recall I wrote "full and proper real-time trade journal. This will require simple documentary evidence by way of attachment after the fact, although the actual calls themselves must be made in real time. Is this really so unreasonable to ask of the greatest trader in all the world who has already given so much of his time and is willing to give more? Why would you NOT want this evidentiary information?)

#337     Sep 2, 2009
  8. Maybe what you need to do is to request the information that he offered via email, so we can dispense with your suspicions.

OldTrader

#338     Sep 2, 2009
  9. What you have done is to attempt to thoroughly discredit Williams. And by the way, some of your attempts were through false allegations, one of which I caught you in. This attempt has gone on for years now. I think it's time that the accuser reveals some of his credentials, starting with his trading credentials. Why should you get a free pass to smear another individual? Please provide a "simple, unfettered, full and proper trade journal for even a short length of time".

OldTrader

#339     Sep 2, 2009
  10. Thunderdog is a whiner and has poor trading skills.

#340     Sep 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.