Larry Williams Million Dollar Challenge

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by clarodina, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two things.

First, your cognitive capabilities. My request of Mr. Williams has nothing to do with "becoming a better trader" and everything to to with legitimizing, at least in small part, his grandiose claims of superior trading performance. Any thinking person would regard my request as reasonable in the face of all the time Larry seems willing to provide us. Any thinking person.

And second, I don't post only during trading days, so you may wish to try again with your impressive arithmetic prowess. (But you may want to go slowly this time, because even if I did only post on trading days, your numbers would still be off.)

Oh, excellent choice of user name, by the way.

#321     Sep 2, 2009
  2. Well, if you are willing to accept at face unaudited trading records from the man who claims on his own web site to be "the most highly regarded and well known short term trader in the world," despite an interesting and colorful past, then who am I to question what you find acceptable? However, I note that you did not answer the second question in my earlier post:

#322     Sep 2, 2009
  3. DonKee

DonKee

I guess we all get to decide how we want to spend our time.

If you feel that becoming the "Consumer Reports" for traders is your calling, then good luck with it.

#323     Sep 2, 2009
  4. volente_00

volente_00

If you spent half as much time on becoming a better trader instead of arguing about things you don't believe in such as Larry or GOD then maybe you would actually turn the corner. Your closed mind is your biggest obstacle in this journey.

#324     Sep 2, 2009
  5. Tell you what. You try not to worry about my trading, and I'll try not to worry about your judgment.

P.S. Your "open" mind is the biggest opportunity in Larry's journey. Have you signed up yet for his "Million Dollar Keys to the Kingdom Money Tree" seminar jamboree? Operators are standing by.

#325     Sep 2, 2009
  6. I'd like to see you do exactly the same. Personally, I don't think you trade, but a "simple, unfettered, full and proper trade journal for even a short length of time" would clarify this for all of us who are suspicious.

OldTrader

#326     Sep 2, 2009
  7. I can live with your suspicions about me. I'm just an anonymous Internet poster with time on my hands. But look at the title of this thread. It's about Larry Williams, "the most highly regarded and well known short term trader in the world. No other futures trader is as accomplished as Larry Williams."

http://ireallytrade.com/aboutlarry.htm

(You're welcome for the plug, Larry.)

So if "the most highly regarded and well known short term trader in the world" deigns to speak with us at considerable length, is it so untoward to ask him for a smudge of real-time proof? We are talking, after all, about "the most highly regarded and well known short term trader in the world. No other futures trader is as accomplished as Larry Williams."

He is a giant among men, and here you are protecting him like he's your little brother. You're lucky Larry evidently doesn't insult so easily, otherwise he might find your conduct rather patronizing and condescending.

I'm reminded of a prior post in this thread...

#327     Sep 2, 2009
  8. I think that's a fair request.

#328     Sep 2, 2009
  9. "Fair and Balanced?"

#329     Sep 2, 2009
  10. Yep, that's my definite opinion. We registered at this site about the same time, yet you have 3X as many posts. And amongst those posts are posts going back months and years regarding Larry Williams, where you have pounded him unmercifully.

I think it only fitting that you provide a "simple, unfettered, full and proper trade journal for even a short length of time" . Don't continue to dodge. We're no longer asking you to compete with Larry. There's no bet at stake here. Just provide the proof that you do in fact trade.

OldTrader

#330     Sep 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.