Larry Williams Million Dollar Challenge

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by clarodina, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh, so you are a LIAR after all.

I am not Dave Burton or anyone associated with whomever this person may be. I have no association with any Internet site and am not vending anything anywhere.

What else you got, LIAR?

#291     Sep 2, 2009
  2. Similarly, it would be surprising to find an eel that wasn't slippery.

#292     Sep 2, 2009
  3. Hahaha. The truth comes out. Dog is a vendor who had it in for Williams. I knew there had to be some reason for his repeatative rants.

The anger gives it away. Time for you to give it up dog. BUSTED

#293     Sep 2, 2009
  4. Edited for accuracy.

#294     Sep 2, 2009
  5. The school of gann? Dave Burton market must be crushing you for all the hate. Just say the magic gann word Thats some bizzare letters you have posted. Dog is David Burton. Too funny!!

#295     Sep 2, 2009
  6. Here's the thing, Larry. I personally think gann is nonsense. If you were to do a search under Thunderdog with the key word gann, you would find a number of my posts going years back clearly showing that I think gann is baseless stuff. So, to suggest that I am Dave Burton from a gann site is puffery.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/searc...=3108977&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

However, since you and Zenshitster, your intellectual equal, brought this fellow to my attention, I went to his web site. Just look at what I found:

http://www.schoolofgann.com/Default.aspx?tabid=96

You may have some redeeming value after all, Larry, despite all odds.
    How very gracious. And I wish everything for you that you deserve.

#296     Sep 2, 2009
  7. see page 48

Are you lying again , Larry ?

This is what you said on page 7 :

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118258&pagenumber=7

Again , making it look better than it is...

#297     Sep 2, 2009
  8. larrywms

larrywms

Hey Thundedawg...prove you are not Burton.

that should be easy.

#298     Sep 2, 2009
  9. EPrado

EPrado

Funny coming from a guy who claims to be Larry Williams. I find it unlikely someone of his stature would waste time defending himself on a public board.

I do think that Larry Williams has written some good stuff....and would be kind of shocked if he lowered himself to this kind of thing.

#299     Sep 2, 2009
  10. As outlined yesterday, Larry Williams provided me with complete records of several trading periods spanning later 2008 through Aug 31, 2009. His only request was “all i ask is to be reported fairly”, which I hope I’m doing.

Larry Williams is NOT a one lot trader as some had suggested. Here are the stats from the trading records:

Avg number of contracts: 35
    Max number of contracts: 57
    Min number of contracts: 22

Avg total position profit: 73k
    Max total position profit: 177k
    Biggest total position loss: (18k)

Biggest position win: 120k (next 101k, then 89k)
    Biggest position loss: 18k (next 17.5k, then 10k)

Tradables: JY, GC, KC, US, VX, HO, NG, ZW, BP, SP and several others.

I’ve attached a small screenshot of some of yesterday’s (Aug 31 2009) data.

In my opinion this settles the Larry Williams “dispute”: he clearly trades size, and has provided ample evidence of several very good positions with large profits at various points in time. I have no doubt he provided real data for his real account.

Edit: I had transposed two numbers when posting yesterday (incorrectly copying from Excel). As I couldn't edit the post I asked for it to be deleted so I could repost

#300     Sep 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.