Larry Williams Million Dollar Challenge

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by clarodina, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your cap's on crooked, Gatsby.

#271     Sep 1, 2009
    #272     Sep 1, 2009
  3. larrywms

larrywms

Reading Tdawgs relentless and sensless rants reminds of the story of Billy Graham being interviewed by an attack dog reporter...in a boat in the middle of a lake.

When asked if he was the real deal Rev. Graham got out of the boat and walked..on the water...back to shore.

Newspaper headline next day was, "Billy Graham can't swim".

In my MDC real trading seminars i traded 1,000,000 for three days in front of people..not all session were winners..but in about 20 sessions i made $1,000,000 and paid back to attendees 20% of the profits...$200,000.

Let's hear what the yelping dawg ever did ---other that 1,000,000 snipping emails ;-)

lw

#273     Sep 1, 2009

4. flipper wouldn't have interest, but i would like to see the CTA be challenged by LW. That would make a good show here on elite.

my money would be on LW, as i bet the CTA is either on a streak or exagerating.

surf

#274     Sep 1, 2009
  5. Larry Williams, the Billy Graham of trading. (Oh come all ye faithful.) Whose MDC seminars always make lots of money except when there is a reporter in the house.

Any other open positions we should know about?

P.S. I thought you said you weren't cut out to manage money after your fiascos several years ago. And now you're managing a hedge fund trading stocks, according to one of the videos in your web site?

#275     Sep 1, 2009
  6. Yeah, yeah, Larry,

You are a cherry picker , besides your success stories ,don't forget to mention your 6 million loss in your managed account in 1987,more than 50% loss in 1988 & 1989

BTW : How many million you lost in those funds ? 5 , 10 , 20 million ?

BTW: Where are the audits of those million dollar challenges ? ( I have never seen 1 audited track record of you)

Why not post the results of those MDC on your website instead of posting here under "larrywms" ?
    You don't even put your website in your profile ?
    You feel safer to post under these conditions ?
    What a coincidence you made exactly 1 million ...LOL

#276     Sep 1, 2009

7. Surf,

You know the broker Striker ?

Just register and you will see actual results of all the systems under which GINA ES

Flipper and PTJ are probably not interested, we know why....

#277     Sep 1, 2009
  8. Okay but I still don't get it. Larry is up one month down another; up one year and down another. His average performance is not hot but he thinks he's a world class leading trader.

Let's say he makes most of his money from seminars and training materials so he has to crow a lot.

If he is transparent and the investor/buyer can see what to expect, then my hat's off to Larry. Good luck to you sir.

Am I impressed? Goodness no apart from his self image, but there are so many sharks out there who post bogus returns and that makes Larry stand out from the crowd.

It all seems harmless to me, unlike some others I could name but you know what, they would deny it till they die.

If you don't like Larry's approach, don't follow it.

#278     Sep 1, 2009

9. no, never heard of it. those results should be scrutinized closely, regardless.

best

surf

#279     Sep 1, 2009

10. They are 1 of the most popular brokers for automated systems.

Doing business since 1997 and not 1 complaint since then.

http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/Details.aspx?entityid=0277685&rn=Y

Don't ya think that a client who would see any significant differences between his account and the reported acutal results would file a complaint with the NFA ?

Find me another broker who reports actual results and not hypothetical fluff...

#280     Sep 1, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.