Larry Williams Million Dollar Challenge

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by clarodina, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larrywms

larrywms

I did not start this scrap--the dog did.

I have offered to 1) trade against him 2) share trading ideas and specific trades if he will---he's the one claiming to know all about me, and all about trading---i want to see what he's made of.

Seems only fair.

and now we know...he's an attack only dog...afraid to show himself.

I have posted tons of free material-specific trades---on my web site and there some on Youtube...for the last 3-4 years.

All there for the world to see.

#201     Aug 31, 2009
  2. "everyone is looking for freebies"
    Especially you.
    I thought you don't peddle or perpetuate gossip?
    I guess it's ok to be a jerk outside your own thread huh?
    I'm not proflogic and don't even live on the same continent.
    I do respect what he does though.
    I also respect Larry but that doesn't make me him.
    I respect PT Jones but that doesn't make me him.
    I really respect Jim Rogers too . . .

#202     Aug 31, 2009
  3. "Handouts?" If you really think I would take someone else's trade calls, then you really don't know anything about me, do you? On the other hand, if you think that anything other than a full and proper real-time trade journal would even begin to convince me of Larry's capability at this point, then you remain in the dark, which has become a rather familiar place for you.

#203     Aug 31, 2009
  4. I've never quite seen you describe yourself so precisely. You do have a smidge of humility.

#204     Aug 31, 2009

5. i never said you were proflogic or anyone else.

i think you have me confused with another poster.

surf

#205     Aug 31, 2009
  6. Sorry, I wasn't aware that two people could post using the same alias.

marketsurfer
    08-31-09 11:05 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from MandelbrotSet:

Funny, I remember you trying to do the same thing and being laughed off of the website ProfLogic (hence your new alias).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everyone is looking for freebies.

super funny!!

surf

#206     Aug 31, 2009
  7. Way to late here. You gentlemen play nice while the rest of us sleep.

#207     Aug 31, 2009

8. How are things in Asia bill scamp?

Doing multi thousand dollar seminars in Asia prfloguc bill schcamp Charlie Dow? What name you use when doing the traveling snake oil show?

#208     Aug 31, 2009
  9. Let us take a moment to assess where we are. Larry has graciously taken time out of his busy schedule to repeatedly post in this thread at some length. He has offered to add value, trade ideas, comments and so on. So he is willing to spend more time here than he already has, by his own account. However, what he remains unwilling to do is to simply provide an unfettered, full and proper real-time trade journal, for even a short period of time, even though that should require less effort. Posting trades he is already taking anyway is not as time-consuming as writing lengthy narrative commentary. But such a succinct journal would be most illustrative and would answer so many questions...

How vexing.

#209     Aug 31, 2009
  10. LOL :D
    +5 on that ZT!

:)

#210     Aug 31, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.